Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - MuralView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As a Senior Manager, FP&A, you'll play a crucial role in guiding Murals financial decisions and leading a team of financial analysts. You'll oversee our financial planning and analysis efforts, collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute financial strategies. Your strong leadership skills and ability to transform complex data into actionable insights will be key in driving our Go-to-Market success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead financial planning and analysis, including budgeting and forecasting from a go-to-market perspective.
- Create and maintain financial models for decision-making and analysis. Model topline (ARR, Revenue, Bookings) for Mural’s products on a regular basis and provide 5-year forecasts to Senior Leadership and investors.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports and recommendations to senior management.
- Work very closely with the Go-to-Market leadership team (CRO, CMO) to develop plans and monitor attainment. Drive operational excellence around forecasting and measuring leading indicators.
- Identify areas for improvement, cost savings, and revenue growth.
- Support mergers and acquisitions activities.
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulations.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 6+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis with at least 3+ years of leading a team.
- Strong financial knowledge and modeling skills.
- Proficiency in financial software and MS Excel.
- Adaptive Insights knowledge is a big plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- Leadership experience and team management skills.
- Adaptability and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business.
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $159,000 - $198,700 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Mural Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Mural Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Mural Founded Year
Mural Total Amount Raised
Mural Funding RoundsView funding details