Senior Manager, Demand Generation - Panther LabsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manager, Demand Generation
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As Senior Manager of Demand Generation, you will lead the strategy and implementation of high-impact marketing activities to generate a pipeline of quality leads for sales and increase brand awareness. You’re a creative problem solver with demonstrated comfortability in executing and optimizing multi-channel campaigns. You collaborate cross-functionally to author effective messaging. Finally, you understand the nuances of enterprise-level SaaS growth hacking and can confidently identify, and advocate for, ROI-positive channels and tactics.
The successful candidate will bring passion, high energy, and enthusiasm to the role and will have demonstrated a proven track record of success in driving demand and contribution to the organization’s pipeline. We’re looking for someone who has a sound understanding of marketing mix optimization, strong analytical and presentation skills, and the ability to build productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting any breach, anywhere. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the difficulty of trying to protect large organizations and wanting to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security problems with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry innovators, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Coatue Management, Lightspeed Venture Partners, S28 Capital, Snowflake Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, and Innovation Endeavors, Panther has raised $140M, and is driving innovation disrupting the cyber security space.Panther's customers include industry-leading technology companies such as Figma, Gusto, Coinbase, and Dropbox, most of them being mid-large enterprises and they are very much modern technology cloud-forward companies.The company was featured for a second year in a row on EnterpriseTech30's startup list, most as recently as #6 on the list of mid stage, emerging technology companies!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Be an Owner, Move Fast, and Take Care of the Team. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Develop, manage, execute, and support multiple concurrent integrated marketing campaigns for defined markets
- Work cross-functionally to plan and execute a marketing plan, manage activities including logistics, scheduling, and budgeting
- Manage multiple optimization projects and campaigns simultaneously to meet deadlines and budgets
- Proactively communicate plans and tactical details across executives, sales, and marketing to build strong relationships and alignment
- Make recommendations for improving return on marketing investments in multiple channels (e.g. digital, media, events, email marketing, and more)
- Partner with our digital marketing team to understand KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target, and re-target prospects; drive continual optimization of campaign performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective marketing assets to support programs
- Understand and keep up with industry trends that impact and highlight customer pain points to help target messaging
- Align tactics (such as events, webinars, online advertising, content syndication, outbound emails, target account advertising, etc) and content to the buyer’s journey
- 7+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing
- Experience marketing SaaS and cloud-based solutions strongly preferred
- Experience using both online and offline tactics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams with the ability to build rapport, influence, and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot preferred) and knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Experience with webinar platforms such as Zoom
- Ability to analyze and interpret data based on KPIs to make day-to-day business decisions
- Strong knowledge of the marketing funnel
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or related
Cash compensation range: 165,000-195,000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary and on-target commission for employees in eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all full-time Pantherinos are eligible to participate in our equity plan to receive Incentive Stock Options (ISO). Individual compensation packages are based on a few factors unique to each candidate, including their location, experience, and expertise, and may vary from the above-mentioned range.
- Unlimited PTO policy, with a minimum requirement of 15 days off per year, observing major US holidays, as well as an end of the year break
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person, and in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Panther Labs Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Panther Labs Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Panther Labs Founded Year
Panther Labs Total Amount Raised
Panther Labs Funding RoundsView funding details