Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A - DropboxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A
- Job Location
- Select US: Arizona; Colorado; Florida; Georgia; Illinois; Massachusetts; Maryland; North Carolina; Oregon; Tennessee; Texas; Virginia; Washington DC; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Irvine, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Dropbox takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including job and level they are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation. We target most new hire offers between the minimum up to the middle of the range.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).Current Salary/OTE Ranges (Subject to change):
• US Zone 1: $163,200 - $192,000 - $220,800.
• US Zone 2: $146,900 - $172,800 - $198,700.
• US Zone 3: $130,600 - $153,600 - $176,600.
Dropbox uses the zip code of an employee’s remote work location to determine which metropolitan pay range we use. Current US Zone locations are as follows:
• US Zone 1: San Francisco metro, New York City metro, or Seattle metro
• US Zone 2: Austin (TX) metro, Chicago metro, California (outside SF metro), Colorado, Connecticut (outside NYC metro), Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York (outside NYC metro), Oregon, Pennsylvania (outside NYC or DC metro), Washington (outside Seattle metro) and Washington DC metro
• US Zone 3: All other US locations
Dropbox Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Dropbox Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Dropbox Founded Year
Dropbox Total Amount Raised
Dropbox Funding RoundsView funding details