Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, SoFi Bank - SoFiView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, SoFi Bank
- Job Location
- San Francisco - HQ
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
We are looking for a senior marketer to support the lifecycle marketing strategy for SoFi Bank. This individual will develop a data-driven lifecycle marketing plan to drive growth, customer engagement, and retention. Working with business and marketing leaders this individual will be responsible for delivering on short and long-term business OKRs. A great candidate for this position will be experienced in driving business outcomes by creating relevant and personalized experiences at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for delivering lifecycle growth, direct deposit, and upsell goals.
- Identify opportunities to improve product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell thru email, push, in-app, SMS, and content cards.
- Work with the Lifecycle Group Manager to set the vision for marketing campaigns and programs through LCM-owned channels promoting SoFi Bank.
- Collaborate with SoFi Creative Studio and creative agencies to develop effective marketing campaigns and programs.
- Report on lifecycle channel, campaign, and program performance and share insights with marketing and business leadership.
- Manage an experimentation roadmap that optimizes for full-funnel lifecycle program performance.
- Direct campaign priorities with Lifecycle Marketing Tech Ops.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a technical field (or equivalent experience)
- 6+ years of direct-to-consumer lifecycle management experience including email, in-app, push, and SMS.
- A proven track record of driving lifecycle marketing strategy with expertise in driving new member onboarding and retention activities at scale.
- Strong analytical chops with experience using various testing methodologies.
- Experience working with creative agencies or internal creative studios in developing marketing assets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting channel strategy and campaign results to cross-functional partners and executive leadership
Nice to have:
- MBA or other advanced degrees
- Previous finance or tech industry experience
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employeesCompensation and BenefitsThe base pay range for this role is listed below. Final base pay offer will be determined based on individual factors such as the candidate’s experience, skills, and location.To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi page!
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
SoFi is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this commitment, SoFi offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email email@example.com.
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
SoFi Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
SoFi Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
SoFi Founded Year
SoFi Total Amount Raised
SoFi Funding RoundsView funding details