Senior Growth Manager, Japan - MolocoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Growth Manager, Japan
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Moloco’s goal is to make the digital economy more equitable and profitable by delivering advanced machine learning to companies of all sizes. With Moloco’s machine learning platform for growth and performance, every app publisher and online retailer can now unlock the value of their unique, first-party data for user acquisition, retention, and monetization campaigns.
Founded in 2013, our advanced machine learning engine powers our product portfolio. Moloco Cloud DSP enables performance marketers to quickly scale user acquisition and achieve greater lifetime value through battle-tested prediction models. Moloco Retail Media Platform enables online retailers and marketplaces to establish their own performance ads business.
Our technology is best in class; we received the SMARTIES X silver award for Machine Learning and AI, and Moloco was named the Cross-Industry Winner for Google Cloud Customer Awards.
The company is in hyper-growth mode and we ranked #95 in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2022. We ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500 and have been certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work.
It’s a great time to join this innovative team. Moloco is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, London, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, and Tokyo. For more information, visit www.moloco.com
The Impact You'll Be Contributing to Moloco:
Join MOLOCO as a Senior Growth Manager and take command of our client strategies and grow their mobile businesses. MOLOCO is a top mobile DSP driving performance results for metrics driven clients. You will get the full experience and learnings from a dynamic startup based in Silicon Valley made up of industry leaders who are experienced, data-driven, motivated, and humble.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Maintain close client relationships with your assigned advertiser base
- Fully understand your advertiser’s marketing goals and track success metrics
- Identify account growth opportunities and upsell accordingly
- Be your client’s go to person to serve as the external programmatic expert
- Analyze accounts and collaborate with internal teams to make sure the campaigns are executed properly
- Conduct business reviews with your clients pertaining to their goals, new product feature updates and market trends
- Facilitate external client product feature requests with internal product team
Here is what you need to succeed:
- 2-3 years direct account or agency management experience in performance marketing
- Mobile and programmatic advertising experience is a plus
- Proven ability to grow revenue in quarterly managed business goals
- Great communication skills both in writing and in-person (Japanese: Native Level / English: Business Level)
- Team player and ability to adapt to a growing company
- Critical thinking, curiosity towards online advertising and passionate about winning
- Travel as needed
Some of the total rewards we offer…
- Physical Health & Wellness benefits, to support our Moloco employees in making their health and wellness a priority.
- Flexible PTO, so long as you promise to come back!
- Learning & Development - All regular full-time and part-time employees receive an annual learning and development stipend of $2,500 per calendar year.
- Commuter Benefit - All full-time employees are eligible to participate in country-specific transportation benefits.
- WFH - We provide an allowance of $1,000 (based on local currency) to outfit your home office regardless of hybrid or permanently remote employees.
- Communications reimbursements for phone and internet.
- Got Lunch? We provide country specific lunch stipend benefits
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program.
- And much more. Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!
Moloco is a truly rewarding place to work and in an exciting period of growth, which you could be a part of. Join us today and apply now!
Moloco Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
Moloco Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Moloco Founded Year
Moloco Total Amount Raised
Moloco Funding RoundsView funding details