Senior Full Stack Engineer - GhostView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ghost is the marketplace that connects leading retail brands to surplus distribution partners. Ghost combines real-time data with intelligent solutions to help brands distribute their surplus inventory across online and brick & mortar channels. By providing transparency, accuracy and scalability, the Ghost platform serves as the backbone for retailers to diversify and optimize their inventory lifecycle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Senior full stack engineer who loves solving complex problems. You will help us build mechanisms from the ground up to serve our growing customer ecosystem. Reporting to the Head of Operations Engineering, you’ll be tasked with being a technical leader who will design, build, and ship systems to serve the right items to the right buyers at the right time. You will also lead code reviews and design discussions, and improve our current systems to allow for future scale. We are an early-stage startup that is seeing amazing traction, and we’re moving fast! There’s enormous room for growth, and you’ll have a direct impact on shaping our future.
This role is remote friendly. Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, California, and we have an office in New York City.
- 5+ year full-stack engineering experience (we use Node/Nest/React/Typescript/AWS), and strong understanding of fundamentals of relational data modeling and design (we use PostgreSQL).
- Experience working in a hyper-growth organization.
- Pragmatic engineering mindset that balances speed with designing for scale.
- Believer in automated testing, continuous integration, and high code quality.
- Track record of driving technical requirements and designs for complex projects.
- Collaborative approach to building software with other engineering / non-engineering team members.
- Bonus: experience building operational systems for marketplaces.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary + Stock + Benefits.
- Remote friendly work environment, fresh Apple hardware MacBook, and a home-office stipend.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Autonomy, trust, and the opportunity to make a big impact early on as our team grows.
- We live by our three values of being:
- Mission-Driven, Product first.
- Empowering our people.
- Managing to results.
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $130,000 - $210,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable. We are actively hiring for this role in California, NYC, or remote, and offer competitive local pay and benefits.
Ghost Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
Ghost Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Ghost Founded Year