Senior Frontend Software Engineer - CandyView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Frontend Software Engineer
- Job Location
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Candy Digital, we're driven by a single question: How can Web3 technology revolutionize the world of collectibles?
Our mission is to take the passion of being a devoted fan and elevate it to new heights by building a fully immersive digital storefront where fans can buy, sell, and trade their digital collectibles with unique, gamified experiences behind each engagement.
We're proud to have the support of some of the top leaders in the Web3 space, including Galaxy Digital, ConsenSys Mesh, and Palm. These partners are revolutionizing how we invest in, build, and interact with digital collectibles. We're excited to work alongside them to create next-generation experiences that deepen fan engagement and connect people to their passions.
Candy is headquartered in New York City, with a hybrid work environment that thrives on community and inclusivity. Led by innovators across the industry, we foster a culture of meaningful engagement and impactful change, always striving to bring enthusiasts closer to the field and re-envision the world of collectibles.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join our Engineering department. In this role, we are looking for start-up minded, driven developers that love building from the ground up. In this role you will be helping design and architect our marketplace from the ground-up so senior level experience is preferred but also those that have a strong start-up mentality will do well in this role.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box, but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Design and plan new features that will lay the foundation for Candy's marketplace and customer-facing applications.
- Write robust, scalable, well-designed software that is easy to maintain and well tested.
- Advance and refine our technology, user experience, and creative practices.
- Create online experiences our customers love.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 4+ years experience in a professional engineering role.
- You have tenured experience with Typescript, HTML, and CSS.
- You have working experience with building component libraries in collaboration with product designers.
- You have a deep knowledge of systems design and architecture.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have advanced experience in designing and implementing user interfaces.
- You have an understanding of the modern deployment process, comfort with docker, containers, and Kubernetes.
- You are driven and can carry out several initiatives simultaneously.
- You take ownership of everything you do and have opinions on the features you’re working on.
- You are a standout colleague and aim for having excellent collaboration across teams, functions, and locations.
- You have a love of sports, collectibles, blockchain and crypto!
- Our People. You will work with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We are building something great, and the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences with fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their most incredible work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Investors and Partners.
- Galaxy Digital is a leading player in the digital asset space, offering cutting-edge investment banking, trading, and asset management services that revolutionize how people invest in digital assets.
- ConsenSys Mesh is a game-changing platform that empowers developers to build decentralized applications and solutions on the Ethereum blockchain network that will shape the future of the web.
- The Palm Network is an Ethereum-compatible sidechain, built to serve as the foundation of a new scalable and sustainable ecosystem for NFTs. It is designed by, and for, Ethereum developers and features low gas costs and fast transaction finality.
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – the trust of our people, the trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are team players, and we are in it together. Diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview determine compensation.
Candy Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Candy Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Candy Founded Year
Candy Total Amount Raised
Candy Funding RoundsView funding details