Senior Frontend Engineer - FoxgloveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- Job Location
- Remote - Americas
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Robotics will have a massive positive impact on the world economy and global human productivity over the coming decade. At Foxglove, we're excited for this future, and we're building powerful open source & commercial tools to accelerate it.
We're an experienced team of independent thinkers, with a passion for creating high quality products. We're looking for self-motivated and fast-learning individuals to join our mission.
About the role
High performance frontend engineering is fundamental to our product and our success as a company. Our product is written in TypeScript and React, and makes heavy use of WebGL for visualizations. We ship both browser and desktop (Electron) apps.
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our small, highly experienced, and fast moving team. Previous experience with 2D or 3D visualization is a bonus but not required.
- End-to-end feature ownership, interacting with customers and our community to understand their needs
- Partner with our design team to ship polished and delightful experiences
- Much of our product is open source, so you will publish your work to GitHub and contribute to upstream dependencies
- Expand your knowledge of the robotics and self-driving industries
- Work alongside an experienced team on a cutting edge product
We're a small, remote-only company, with staff in the U.S. and Australia. We meet daily to connect socially, brainstorm, and share progress.
For this position, we're looking for someone in North or South American time zones.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years experience in frontend or full stack engineering roles
- Experience building complex React applications (or similar frontend framework)
- Experience or interest in performance-sensitive frontend engineering
- Passion for building technical tools with engineers as the primary users
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Experience with WebGL browser rendering, or related libraries such as Three.js
- Experience working with C++ or WebAssembly
- Experience building Electron-based desktop applications
What we offer
- For this role we offer $130,000 to $200,000 salary, depending on experience
- Work remotely
- $300 monthly remote budget to build your personal workspace
- Competitive equity grant in a Series A company
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- 401k matching (US full time employees only)
- 4 weeks vacation, plus holidays and winter break
- All expenses paid company off-sites 2x/year
Foxglove Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Foxglove Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Foxglove Founded Year
Foxglove Total Amount Raised
Foxglove Funding RoundsView funding details