Senior Frontend Engineer - ClarifaiView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- Job Location
- Remote (India)
- Job Description
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States and in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
The ImpactWith an eye for accessibility, performance, usability, and the future of web standards, you will make using our artificial intelligence products an amazing and intuitive experience for all.
- You are passionate about using your frontend engineering expertise to broaden the reach of our artificial intelligence technology and make it easily accessible to all.
- You collaborate closely with other members of our team, include the backend, infrastructure, and applied machine learning engineers, designers, and product managers. You work together to craft and implement new product features.
- You build intuitive web applications that will give users hands-on access to our machine learning platform and custom training, which allows users to train their own models without using any code.
- You will develop reusable modules, components, and build tools for both internal and external use cases.
- Our current stack is React with Next.js, CSS modules all in typescript
- 5+ years in SaaS based environments
- Solid experience with one of the many test frameworks
- Experience in using CI/CD pipelines for Web based applications
- Project and release management
Great to Have
- Experience with AI and/or CV solutions
- Experience as Full Stack engineer (golang, datadog, postgres)
Clarifai Headquarters Location
View on map
New York, NY
Clarifai Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Clarifai Founded Year