Senior Frontend Engineer - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- Job Location
- São José dos Campos
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Adyen is growing fast and is therefore looking for a resourceful frontend developer to contribute to our highly skilled team. Alongside Fintech's most experienced software developers, you will contribute to the interfaces of our fast-growing platform that processes billions of transactions a year. As a frontend developer, you’ll be working on products that help our 5000+ merchants make payments all over the world.
What you’ll do
- You will be working on Latam products (Advancements and Reconciliation) which will help us to scale our business providing the best possible user experience for internal and external users. You'll be responsible for building new features and products, also enhancing existing important features for our business.
- You will be responsible for the full life cycle of your developments. This includes communicating with stakeholders (product owners, product designers, account managers, merchants e.g.), testing, iterating purposefully, and monitoring the impact of your projects.
- You will have the freedom to identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more consistent, robust and scalable.
- There are Frontend developers in many streams and keeping in sync with this group is important for maintaining our scalability. You will collaborate across streams and time zones to make things happen.
Who you are
- You recognize yourself in the Adyen Formula: being open minded, having a proactive attitude, always trying to make it work while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You actively share your knowledge and enthusiasm to develop yourself and your team.
- You are comfortable with asking and receiving constructive feedback from your colleagues regularly.
- You’re able to independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements.
- You are not allergic to backend code.
- You are a strong team player, you like to connect and communicate in person with your team members and other stakeholders to come to the best solution.
- You are available to travel to Amsterdam to our HQ 2 times a year.
- Office First Culture: We love working together! Due to our hybrid work model, we expect you to come to the office three days per week and work remotely twice.
- Able to communicate in English
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
If you still feel this is not the right role for you, please check Career page.
How about sharing it with a friend or colleague who might be interested?
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds