Senior Front End Engineer - Mexico - DispatchHealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Front End Engineer - Mexico
- Job Location
- Remote, Mexico
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are building the world's largest in-home care system.
Healthcare is rapidly moving into the home, creating an enormous market opportunity that’s growing daily as consumers increasingly demand more convenient healthcare options.
Technology is the engine that powers our foundation. It ensures we can reach massive scale and drives differentiation from any other healthcare company entering this space. We’re using data to ensure patient safety and tailor the care to patients’ specific needs which allows for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up.
DispatchHealth is a Series E startup with more than $700m in funding and a $1B+ valuation. We’re backed by Oak, Tiger Global, Alta Partners, Optum Ventures, Questa Capital, ad EchoHealth Ventures.
We’re a remote first org and our engineering team is spread out across the US, Mexico, and Ukraine. Our culture is focused on impact, accountability, and collaboration.
As a team, we share the goal of driving the company forward and transforming healthcare through the technology we build. We believe the only way we can accomplish our goal is together, and that our whole is greater than the sum of our parts. We collaborate closely across every function because we recognize that no individual function can solve the whole problem as well as we can when we all work together.
With our teammates spread out across different cities, we actively support each other and cultivate an environment where everyone is comfortable sharing ideas regardless of seniority or function, and where the best ideas consistently win. We know the positive feeling we get when we feel heard, and we reciprocate that deep engagement with others when they’re talking or presenting so that we gain alignment and promote our collective actions.
Come join us on the journey to transform healthcare!
Senior Front End Engineer
What You'll Achieve:
- Build new and support existing applications that help our patients receive medical care
- Collaborate with backend and full-stack engineers to ship features
- Work cross collaboratively with product managers and designers to iterate on and define product scope and design
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on new and emerging technologies, determining how they will integrate into current and evolving infrastructure
- Help define the team roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- Be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces healthy discussions and supports each other in their goals
- Leave the code in a better state than when you found it (progressive refactor)
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with design systems (e.g. Bootstrap, Material UI)
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing (e.g. Jest, Cypress)
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product and Design
- Interest in helping to shape the mission and roadmap of a team, and rallying others to join you
- Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others
Our SWE interview process is outlined here.
During our interview process, we’ll be evaluating engineers for the following personality traits:
- Adaptable and Resourceful
- Team Oriented and Collaborative
- Thoughtful and Decisive
- Curious and Interested in Learning
- Self-Motivated and Action Oriented
- Interested in our mission – building the largest in-home care system
Reporting to Mike Lockwitz or Howard Chou, depending on team fit
- Remote first company, you can work from anywhere
- You would be a contractor through VIA with competitive compensation
- 24/7 support
- Medical Insurance Plan
Location: Remote, Mexico
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family and short-term disability leave.
To see our Employee Privacy Notice, please see here: https://www.dispatchhealth.com/employee-privacy-notice/
DispatchHealth Headquarters Location
DispatchHealth Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
DispatchHealth Founded Year
DispatchHealth Total Amount Raised
DispatchHealth Funding RoundsView funding details