Senior Front Desk Hospitality Agent | Beverly Hills - SonderView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Front Desk Hospitality Agent | Beverly Hills
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative, tech-powered service and inspiring, thoughtfully designed accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience. Officially launched in 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, Sonder is making a world of better stays open to all with a variety of accommodation options — from rooms to suites and apartments — found in more than 30 cities spanning eight countries and three continents. Sonder’s innovative app empowers guests by making self-service features and 24/7 on-the-ground support just a tap away. From simple self check-in to boutique bathroom amenities, we bring the best of a hotel without any of the formality.
Our Senior Front Desk Hospitality Agents are the face of Sonder and who live our leadership principle of 'Extend Hospitality to All'. This is one of the most versatile roles at the company and perfect for anyone who loves interacting with guests and finds fulfillment in creatively solving problems. You are a detail-oriented individual who thrives on interacting with others, supporting your fellow team members, and satisfying guest requests throughout the day. This role will focus heavily on supporting our Front Desk Hospitality Agents while simultaneously working at the front desk. If you’re ready for an evolving and fast-paced environment that is focused on delivering amazing guest experiences, we’d love to hear from you!
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Coordinate Front Desk Hospitality Agents’ work by prioritizing and delegating tasks to completion and act as a point of escalation when a Supervisor or Manager is unavailable
- Assist with training and mentorship of Front Desk Hospitality Agents
- Work alongside other Front Desk Hospitality Agents and our remote guest experience team, taking ownership of issues and ensuring they are completed to the highest degree without supervision
- Utilize our digital communication systems to receive guest calls, SMS and live chats, and offer immediate support from the Front Desk
- Be the face of Sonder, and make an awesome first impression on our guests, visitors, and all internal and external partners.
- Guide guests through the technology-rich Sonder experience, ensuring they are able to make the most out of their stay and use our tech features
- Assist building leadership with any administrative tasks required to keep all operations running smoothly
- Flex to support the back-of-house/Hospitality Agent team on a day-to-day basis as needs arise through housekeeping quality audits, inventory checks, and minor maintenance and technology issues
- Ensure the maintenance, cleanliness, and organization of both guest-facing and back of house working spaces including lobbies, office, storage closets, warehouse and others, as assigned
- Support multiple Sonder properties throughout the local market, as required
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Significant experience using guest/customer communication tools such as Salesforce
- Personable, guest-centric, and positive; you love speaking with others in person and via phone, email, and chat
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the desire to “get it done” for our guests
- Strong computer literacy and writing skills and comfort switching between multiple desktop and mobile applications
- Organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing, always challenging startup environment
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible schedule and open to working evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift/carry items up to 50 pounds and stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated experience working in hotels, restaurants, or other customer-facing hospitality, service, and/or customer experience roles
- Proficiency in languages other than English a plus
- This role requires a reliable vehicle to use for work, a valid driver's license, and a clean driving record with proof of insurance.
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
Generous stock plan
Medical, dental and vision insurance (where applicable)
Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Workplace flexibility for remote positions #ABetterWaytoWork
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected classes.
Sonder Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Sonder Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Sonder Founded Year
Sonder Funding Rounds
Post Ipo Equity