Senior FP&A Analyst - RiskifiedView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior FP&A Analyst
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv
- Job Description
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented and motivated FP&A Analyst to join our growing FP&A team. You will be responsible for planning and analyzing the company’s financials to ensure accurate recording and enable educated decision-making, budget control, and ongoing monitoring. You will work closely with stakeholders to provide financial insights into key decisions based on Riskified’s financial analysis and performance.
We are looking for someone with well-rounded FP&A experiences who have partnered or led projects across multiple organizations. The ideal candidate has keen analytical skills, strong financial and presentation acumen, ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and prioritize multiple deliverables in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Generate budget vs. actuals analysis, investigate and explain key variances, trends, and drivers
- Provide support for the annual planning and financial forecasting processes
- Provide the analytical framework and strategic insights to identify risks and opportunities associated with the company’s financials
- Prepare presentations to senior management on a quarterly and monthly basis
- Assist in key month-end activities to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of the monthly reports
- Provide ongoing financial support and decision-making analysis for different teams, projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- 5+ years of FP&A/Accounting experience - a must, , managerial experience - advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or other relevant fields from a leading university - a must
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience - advantage
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Financial skills including P&L analysis, financial planning and financial modeling
- Self-motivated person who can work independently
- Advanced Excel / G-suite knowledge - a must
- Experience with PBCS or other budget software - advantage
- Strong attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Fluent English (spoken and written) - a must
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Geektime: Riskified Goes Public
Walla!: Happy Hour at the Riskified Offices
Geektime Insider: A look at Riskified Tel Aviv
Globes: Riskified to contribute the highest amount up to date to Tmura
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Riskified Headquarters Location
Riskified Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Riskified Founded Year