Senior DevOps Engineer - First ResonanceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
First Resonance is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate is someone that is a hustler, go-getter, and is thrilled by the opportunity to build technology and products at an early-stage startup.
The Engineer will work other members of the Product and Engineering team to define product roadmaps/timelines and build the product stack. The ideal candidate will also be able to work with customers directly, in certain cases.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, scrappy, detail-oriented, friendly, and has the ability to learn quickly. A strong interest in Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, and tinkering with hardware and software is preferred.
- Deploy and maintain a containerized infrastructure across multiple cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Maintain security across applications and infrastructure to provide world-class security to First Resonance customers.
- Architect micro-services to efficiently run at scale applications and data pipelines within deployments.
- Work closely with backend developers to best leverage infrastructure.
- Build and maintain logging and alert system across multiple deployments.
- Thorough understanding of Kubernetes
- Proficiency with AWS services including (EKS, IAM, Networking, s3)
- Proficiency deploying infrastructure via code with Terraform
- Experience working with and building CI/CD pipelines (Github actions)
- Experience with version control via Git/GitHub
- Knowledge of modern authorization authorization frameworks (Auth0, keycloak)
- Experience with unit testing and integration test frameworks (pytest)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical execution
- Experience with kustomize
- Has built production-grade software systems used by others
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
- Experience building enterprise applications
- Experience building manufacturing tools or working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with automating deployments using make or similar tools
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Compensation and Stock Option Plan
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours, in office massage days
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Flexible work schedule (Hybrid Available)
- 401K with 3% matching
First Resonance is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.
First Resonance Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
First Resonance Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
First Resonance Founded Year
First Resonance Total Amount Raised
First Resonance Funding RoundsView funding details