Senior Delivery Project Manager - FLYRView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Delivery Project Manager
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
FLYR is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.FLYR is a technology company that is purpose-built for the travel industry. Leveraging deep learning, an advanced form of AI, FLYR is helping airlines, cargo, and hospitality businesses around the globe elevate their results. With FLYR, businesses are able to improve revenue performance and modernize the e-commerce experience through accurate forecasting, automation, and analytics.
Flight Itinerary (About The Role)
We're looking for a talented and experienced project manager to join our team to help drive one of the largest and most unique airline transformation efforts the industry has ever seen. You'll work with marquee clients in the Middle East, owning the engagement strategy, project plan, and overall customer success.
You are a detail-oriented, tech-savvy project leader comfortable working as the primary point of contact directly with FLYR's airline customers. You know how to organize the work of internal project teams and coordinate efforts with external stakeholders.
If you enjoy learning new, challenging domains while working with world-class colleagues, FLYR has what you seek.
What Your Journey Will Look Like (Responsibilities)
- You'll adapt FLYR's established project management approach that moves a customer from pre-sales to product acceptance on the customer journey recognizing the uniqueness of recent engagements, overseeing the project execution in collaboration with internal teams using Jira as a primary tool.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of project governance, including scheduling meetings, reporting, managing risks and issues, overseeing quality assurance, and adhering to FLYR's project management approach.
- You'll serve as a primary point of contact for the customer and its project manager/team, including working with external vendors supporting FLYR and our airline partners.
- You'll facilitate collaboration between FLYR and the customer by scheduling, coordinating, and leading onsite and virtual meetings and events.
- You'll report to internal and external stakeholders to ensure stakeholders are appropriately informed on project status. You should be a gifted communicator in both written and verbal mediums.
- You'll partner with FLYR's Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams to ensure customer requirements are met with our platform's wide variety of solutions.
- You'll continuously work to identify and track dependencies and project risks. Your project plan will transparently communicate them to internal stakeholders and you'll escalate problems if needed.
- You'll manage an ongoing cross-functional resource plan in accordance with project demands, project phasing, and the project plan.
- You'll be responsible for the proper project change management process. You'll ensure that internal and external stakeholders are fully aware of changes in the project plan and what changes mean for contractual milestones.
- You’ll bring to bear strong experience in client-facing customer experience to help manage expectations and navigate uncertainty to progress.
- We expect you'll bring your knowledge and experience to improve our project management approach.
What To Pack For This Trip (Qualifications)
- Qualified academic background, preferably in project management, business, or related technical field.
- 5+ years of project management experience spanning cross-functional teams and involving client expectation management and customer relationship formation.
- Significant experience planning and administering technical software development and analytical projects.
- Strong technical skills with expertise in work management software, preferably in Jira, and related project management tools like Microsoft Project.
- Experience in business process definition to map out repeatable processes.
- Experience in resource planning and staffing plans.
- Ability to undertake business trips to ensure client expectations are met through consistent onsite presence.
Optional Carry-On (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience in complex SaaS project management working alongside engineering teams, preferably in the delivery of SaaS products to airlines.
- Expertise in agile methodologies with familiarity with the creation of user stories and issues, sprint planning, and/or task distribution across a software development team.
- Experience in Jira work management software, and a bonus if expertise in customer-facing Jira Service Management portals.
- Expertise in airline commercial and operational systems, including understanding the relationship and objective of tools such as PSS, DCS, Revenue Accounting, Revenue Management, fares, scheduling, loyalty, and related tools.
- A commitment to your career by keeping the conversation central to your growth.
- Dedicated learning and support to stimulate your growth.
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements.
- Top quality tech equipment so you can be at your best
Our Commitment to EqualityHere at FLYR, we’re committed to growing with intention, having our teams better reflect the world around us. We strive to create an environment of inclusion and even more importantly, belonging, where psychological safety, empathy, and human connection are at the center of our leadership principles. Not only does this enable us to create better products and have a better work environment, it’s good for the bottom line and it’s the right thing to do.FLYR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetics, marital or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, FLYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
FLYR Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
FLYR Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
FLYR Founded Year
FLYR Total Amount Raised
FLYR Funding RoundsView funding details