Senior Data Analyst - TaskRabbitView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Data Analyst
- Job Location
- US / Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employee-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
About The Role:
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for driving insights across the Taskrabbit platform, from top of funnel lead generation through the conversion pipeline and retargeting and churn prevention. You will be responsible for looking at business performance, monitoring financial goals, and providing efficiencies to improve our operations. You’ll know how our clients are moving through our website and App, and how our brand and perception plays a key role in our business performance. This team has cross-company collaboration, focuses on high-priority enterprise level business insights, and builds solutions that clearly articulates what is happening in the business. You are an expert communicator, as we are a team of storytellers that our leadership relies on to improve business outcomes.
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for providing company-wide business insights, while creating an environment of trusted resources that lead to better data-driven decisions. We focus on enterprise level reporting and visualizations, analyze business performance, and drive recommendations. We also empower our end-users to make informed business decisions by providing access to trusted and reliable data.
Join us in transforming lives, one task at a time.
What You'll Work On:
- Transform data to deliver reporting, analytics, and storytelling
- Collect and analyze large datasets from multiple platforms
- Effectively communicate your findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Discover patterns, insights, opportunities to inform future business strategy, while evaluating current business performance
- Build dashboards and reports for relevant stakeholders through data visualization tools
- Advocate for consistent tracking and attribution to accurately understand our business efforts
- Champion making data-driven decisions and leveraging accurate measurements to improve our business model
Your Areas of Expertise:
- Proficient in statistical techniques and concepts (regression, power analysis, clustering, etc.)
- Technical understanding of data warehousing/data pipelining solutions
- Experience in B2C marketing analytics, business analytics or consulting role
- Experience with a marketplace business model and a global brand
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy helping organize and scope high priority projects and plans to keep us moving forward.
- Have a great attention to detail and quality.
- Love collaborating together with a tight-knit team.
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
TaskRabbit Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
TaskRabbit Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
TaskRabbit Founded Year
TaskRabbit Total Amount Raised
TaskRabbit Funding RoundsView funding details