Senior Data Analyst, Product - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Data Analyst, Product
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Data Analyst, Product
Do you have a passion for exploring large amounts of data to identify insights? Does owning and leading business impactful projects excite you? Then come join our growing Product Analytics team at Adyen.
We are looking for a data-driven individual with excellent analytical skills. In this role, you will be looking to leverage our data to deliver actionable insights both internally and externally. An opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the business, and use your strong analytical and technical skills, to influence the product strategy by providing recommendations. You'll work closely with a number of global product teams to build industry leading data solutions.
What you’ll do
- Cross functional collaboration - Work collaboratively with product, engineering and our cross functional data teams to develop scalable data solutions, and define key metrics.
- Product Analytics - Identify the necessary data required to solve a wide variety of business problems; extract required data, and draw conclusions and recommendations to help Adyen build better products through data insights.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert – Adyen’s SME for both merchants and internal stakeholders on your product and its data.
- Data Strategy - Be a thought partner in measuring product performance and leverage data insights to influence and evolve our product roadmap to help us fulfill our mission.
- Storytelling – Turn your findings into effective communication and concise, actionable advice by connecting the data to a story.
Who you are
- At least 5 years of experience in a data-focused role, performing deep-dive analyses and extracting strategic insights
- Technical Aptitude:
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with proficiency in tools such as R, Python, and database SQL.
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Ability to independently lead large impactful projects
- Global Perspective: Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally aware, both internally and with customers.)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize complex topics, build compelling narratives for various audiences, and build relationships with global stakeholders and customers
- This role is based out of our Chicago office.
- Some domestic and international travel required
- You resonate with our Adyen Formula - learn more here!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds