Senior Customer Success Manager - BranchView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Customer Success Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager at Branch, you will manage onboarding and ongoing operational initiatives for some of our most strategic customers and partners. You will act as the subject matter expert of the relationship, be the go-to technical advisor for customers, and collaborate with various stakeholders to deliver world-class solutions and experiences. The right candidate will have experience leading enterprise-level engagements, managing the work of cross-functional project teams, and solving a variety of complex technical and operational problems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a customer’s go-to technical advisor, owning day-to-day project management and escalation for an assigned book of business.
- Act as the subject matter expert of the relationship and be willing to understand all facets of the partnership, from both business and technical perspectives.
- Manage the overall project charter, collaborating with various stakeholders from Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Success, Risk, and Support to deliver world class solutions and experiences.
- Maintain highly organized and comprehensive internal and external documentation.
- Provide regular project updates to key stakeholders and executive management.
- Participate in relevant client-facing meetings with key stakeholders, steering and influencing where necessary.
- Negotiate customer requests while balancing needs with system capabilities, business impact, resources, and timelines.
- Engage with technical stakeholders to solution, document, test, and deploy various integration workflows and configurations.
- Partner with Account Management to continuously improve customer health, identify and execute on growth opportunities, participate in regular Executive Business Reviews, and align solution, servicing, and commercial needs as relationships evolve.
Qualifications (Must have):
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise project management, leading complex, cross-functional projects.
- Experience in designing, testing, and deploying integrated solutions, with a technical understanding of APIs, webhooks, and deployment best practices.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly detailed in internal and external documentation, with a focus on maintaining accurate and comprehensive records.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to think strategically and anticipate potential issues and risks.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing new processes, best practices, and supporting resources to drive repeatability and operational efficiency.
- Ability to solve complex technical and operational problems, with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Qualifications (Nice to have)
- Financial, FinTech, HR industry experience
- Experience in customer success, account management, or consulting
- Familiarity with various project management tools
- Understanding of data analysis and reporting tools
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Branch Headquarters Location
Branch Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Branch Founded Year
Branch Total Amount Raised
Branch Funding RoundsView funding details