Senior Customer Marketing Manager - CelonisView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Customer Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Remote, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Sr. Customer Marketing Manager
This role reports into the Sr. Director, Partner and Customer Marketing within the Marketing Office. You would join a Marketing team with an ambitious mindset and diverse creativity, giving you room for significant impact and the chance to leave your mark on this hyper growth software brand. Inspired by the way our customers use our products to drive value for their businesses, we create exceptional customer stories that bolster and differentiate our business value proposition. By bringing to life the stories our customers are most proud of, we support the channels that drive awareness of the Celonis brand, accelerate prospects’ conversion
into new customers, expand the usage of our technology within existing customers, and grow our global customer community. This is Celonis Customer Marketing.
As the Sr. Customer Marketing Manager, you will play a lead role in producing and activating customer stories at scale. As a highly organized and ambitious marketer, you will drive the end-to-end process of customer story and speaker demand management, story production and activation through various Celonis channels (global events, digital campaigns, AR/PR, etc).
Highlights of what you will be doing:
● Project manage the end-to-end production of assets from aggregating the demand, tracking the supply, driving the production and activation of customer stories
● Collaborate with Campaigns, Events, AR/PR, and Product Marketing teams to aggregate the channel demand that is needed for customer speakers and customer stories
● Work closely with the Customer Advocacy team to communicate the demand priorities and receive pre-qualified customers
● Trigger asset creation with Content Marketing by jointly defining the content package and story framework that supports the channel strategy
● Ensure content is aligned with story framework and delivered to the channel by agreed timeline
● Work closely with the Events and Content Marketing team to develop the customer story framework for sessions at Celonis global events including our annual Celonis World Tour, CEO Council, Celosphere and SKO.
The qualifications you need:
● Have 8+ years’ experience in customer marketing, content marketing, customer advocacy programs or other cross-functional marketing teams in the B2B enterprise software space
● Ability to review content to ensure alignment to corporate and product messaging
● Fluent in English (including Spanish or German is a plus)
● Passion for customers and live for customer value
● Love learning and driving the process of bringing a story to life
● A strong collaborator able to bring cross-functional teams together for impact
● Highly organized, outcomes-oriented, efficient and expedient under ambitious timelines
● Demonstrated record of operational accomplishment and exceeding KPIs
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plans, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
For positions in New York City only: We offer a base salary range of $148,000 - $235,000, based on a Full Time Schedule.
For positions in Colorado State only: We offer a base salary range of $163,000 - $258,000, based on a Full Time Schedule.
Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
Celonis Headquarters Location
Celonis Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Celonis Founded Year
Celonis Funding Rounds