Senior Compensation Analyst - NianticView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Compensation Analyst
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Niantic’s People Team is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to help build the next phase of our compensation strategy!
Our Total Rewards Team is passionate about building the programs, processes, infrastructure, and analytics to ensure global rewards and recognition at Niantic are positioned competitively and aligned with our internal values. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition, People Partner, and HR Ops teams to support our comp programs, and to ensure our compensation practices are attracting and retaining top talent at Niantic.
This position reports to the Senior Compensation Manager. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Partner with members of the compensation team on the management and delivery of Niantic’s compensation practices and programs.
- Ensure our programs are aligned with Niantic's values and strategy while aligned with the market.
- Participate in salary surveys and analyze results to evaluate existing pay practices and provide recommendations for potential adjustments to programs for global locations.
- Benchmark new positions based on market data.
- Build modeling to prepare recommendations for salary increase budgets on a global basis.
- Prepare dashboards to review recommendations submitted during compensation planning for reviews of salary, bonus, and equity.
- Help develop comprehensive communications and training materials so our compensation programs are well understood and valued by managers and employees.
- Partner with the HR Operations and Technology team to maintain job architecture in newly-implemented Workday.
- Own accuracy and timely distribution of commission payments and statements for the sales team.
- Build tools to help create efficient and streamlined processes.
- Work with the recruiting team on external and internal offers.
- Work with HR Business Partners team on compensation-related topics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 5+ years in a compensation role.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills including statistical analysis and modeling.
- Experience in benchmarking positions and participating in compensation surveys.
- Extensive Excel and/or Google Sheets skills.
- Ability to build strong partnerships, and communicate complex work in a clear and concise manner across a variety of audiences.
- Ability to operate independently and can thrive in ambiguity.
- Enjoys working with data and driving continuous improvement through building tools to increase efficiency.
- Demonstrates high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Bonus points for experience with Workday, Radford, or Croner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree in a related field (HR, Finance, Business), a CCP, and/or GRP designation.
- You have compensation experience with gaming and technology companies.
- You have experience working on configurations of compensation modules for global HCM platforms (strong plus for Workday).
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $120,000 - $171,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the career page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015. Some of our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe. Our basketball universe has come to life, as we recently launched one of the most innovative sports games ever, in partnership with the NBA. NBA ALL-World is now live and playable globally! Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID
Niantic Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Niantic Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Niantic Founded Year
Niantic Total Amount Raised
Niantic Funding RoundsView funding details