Senior Commercial Analyst - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Commercial Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Commercial Analyst
We’re looking for a hands-on experienced Senior Commercial Analyst for our Commercial Analytics team. In this role you’ll be part of the team that is on a mission to steer the commercial organization towards more growth by creating insights into the effectiveness of commercial efforts & highlighting opportunities to improve. This with the vision to be the central source of truth when it comes to commercial insights and the partner that helps with strategic decision making. In this role you will own part of the team’s roadmap, executing projects from beginning to end and ensuring you drive data driven change in collaboration with the full commercial organization and finance.
Whether it is identifying opportunities for improvement and growth throughout the full funnel from lead to live customers, providing regions with direction on industry & customer size focus, helping sales teams with quantifying their success, streamlining annual goal setting and tracking thereof; the Commercial Analytics team covers the full spectrum. From analysis and building scalable data tools to embedding them in the commercial processes and maximizing adoption.
A large part of the job will be related to analytics, but the ability to translate analyses into action with broad adoption across our global teams is required. As well as the ability to set global data standards and definitions, align these across our commercial teams and continue building out our commercial database.
What you’ll do
- Full funnel insights; working with our commercial teams to help them identify the most successful commercial flows (from lead to relationships)
- Market & customer insights; helping our commercial teams focus on the right merchants
- Sales effectiveness insights; helping our commercial leads to grow their team capabilities
- Create scalable reports that showcase commercial success for various parts of the business
- Data; whether it is cleaning (Salesforce) data, connecting data, optimizing query performance and analyzing it in order to create insights, the role includes it all
- Help other team members leverage our insights in their work (such as optimizing our commercial operations or trainings)
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience as commercial analyst or in another analytical role in a commercial environment
- You have experience with delivering analytical projects from beginning to end
- You have the ability to work in a high pace environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
- You have the skills to convert insights into tangible output such as optimized processes, tools, programs, reports & dashboards or trainings
- You are experienced in in telling compelling and actionable data driven narratives
- You embrace hands-on operational implementation of your data solutions to drive change
- You have experience with SQL
- Preferably you have experience in full funnel analyzes
- Preferably you have experience in Looker, Python or other data tools
- You love collaboration with other analyst and the business on analytical projects
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds