Senior Clinical Recruiter - Pomelo CareView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Clinical Recruiter
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Pomelo Care is a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians, engineers and problem solvers who are passionate about improving care for moms and babies. We are transforming outcomes for pregnant people and babies with evidence-based pregnancy and newborn care at scale. Our technology-driven care platform enables us to engage patients early, conduct individualized risk assessments for poor pregnancy outcomes, and deliver coordinated, personalized virtual care throughout pregnancy, NICU stays, and the first postpartum year. We measure ourselves by reductions in preterm births, NICU admissions, c-sections and maternal mortality; we improve outcomes and reduce healthcare spend.
As a Senior Clinical Recruiter, you will own the full-lifecycle of Pomelo's clinical roles, from sourcing through to the job-offer stage. You’ll collaborate closely with hiring managers to support our highest priority needs. The right candidate is comfortable in an early-stage environment and energized by rapid growth.
In this role, you will:
- Attract, source, and screen applicants using a variety of innovative techniques
- Ensure all roles have clear competencies and rubrics for hiring to eliminate bias and ensure we maintain a consistent, high talent bar
- Become an expert in selling Pomelo’s story, our growth trajectory, business priorities, and culture
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and conduct preliminary phone screen assessments
- Coordinate and schedule at all stages of the interview process
- Build and maintain proactive relationships with potential candidates to create a pipeline of talent
- Establish and maintain efficient feedback loops with all internal stakeholders in Pomelo's clinical recruitment process
- Build pipeline of talent to support staffing for future openings, and work to nurture relationships and engage potential future candidates
Who you are:
- Experience in clinical recruiting, focusing on high volume roles such as nurses (4+ years)
- Proven success in a start up and/or fast paced environment, with strengths in adaptability and prioritization
- Depth of knowledge in recruiting best practices, especially related to hiring medical professionals
- Experience in direct-sourcing of Clinical talent, including Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, and Registered Nurses using multiple mechanisms (e.g., Linkedin Recruiter, Sourcing boards, boolean search, direct networking)
- Commitment to driving diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives and a strong personal conviction toward combating racism
- Proficiency in using Greenhouse
- You believe in the highest recruitment standards, including an incredible candidate experience and a strong partnership with hiring managers
- You are an organized, efficient, and independent self-starter and problem-solver
At Pomelo, we are committed to hiring the best team to improve outcomes for all mothers and babies, regardless of their background. We need diverse perspectives to reflect the diversity of problems we face and the population we serve. We look to hire people from a variety of backgrounds, including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our company’s size and industry, and are one part of the total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other opportunities at Pomelo Care. In accordance with New York City, Colorado, California, and other applicable laws, Pomelo Care is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. Individual pay decisions are ultimately based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity. A reasonable estimate of the current salary range is $110-$125K. We expect most candidates to fall in the middle of the range. We also believe that your personal needs and preferences should be taken into consideration, so we allow some choice between equity and cash.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Pomelo Care Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Pomelo Care Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Pomelo Care Founded Year
Pomelo Care Total Amount Raised
Pomelo Care Funding RoundsView funding details