Senior Client Executive - SecureVisionView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Client Executive
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As a seasoned sales leader in the enterprise space, you will be responsible for both identifying and selling to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients.
Your ability to build rapport with appropriate client executives and stakeholders to understand their business needs - and partner with JBS’s leadership team to deliver accurate estimates and proposals is key to overall success in this role.
Experience selling solutions in the Digital Transformation space (Cloud Migration, Application Modernization and Data & AI) is required.
The Enterprise Client Executive is responsible for identifying and selling to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with clients. The ECE must be able to establish effective rapport with appropriate client executives to understand their needs and work with JBS's leadership team to deliver accurate estimates and proposals.
5-10 years of sales experience
· Strong market knowledge
· Experience selling to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 companies
· Ability to articulate solutions and their value to IT and business executives
· Experience selling/orchestrating services deal sizes from $100K to Multi-million
· Professional appearance and eager approach to driving towards aggressive goals
· Ability to quickly establish and maintain key relationships within prospect companies
· Will work collaboratively with JBS management and delivery teams
· Must have excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills
Additional Skills & Competencies:·
Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling.
· Existing knowledge of region with developed relationships.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure product line and/or familiarity with local Microsoft teams
Come Innovate With Us!
If driving solutions around AI, Bot Technology, IoT, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP), DevOps, CI/CD and Custom Application Development excites you, we want to hear from you!
SecureVision Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
SecureVision Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
SecureVision Founded Year