Senior Business Analyst - NucleoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Business Analyst
- Job Location
- Dublin, Ireland/Hybrid
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are Nucleo. We are a small team of dedicated technicians and consultants with extensive expertise and experience in fields of Data Migration, Enterprise Asset Management solutions (such as IBM Maximo), Reporting & Business Intelligence (BI), Project Management and Business Change.
We work with clients in asset intensive industries to help them develop solutions that drive improved business outcomes. Our consultants are focused on gaining an extensive understanding of our client's businesses, who we work in a partnership with to empower them to take meaningful control of their assets and operations, and by extension, better control of their business.
We prioritise the professional and personal development of our team and work together as a cohesive and productive unit. What sets us apart is the collaborative, personal approach we take to the technical work we do. At Nucleo we use the latest technology and tools to extract the most relevant and useful data in relation to our client’s business, to provide them with actionable insights and recommendations to enhance their operations, and ultimately add value.
As a Business analyst at Nucleo you will play an integral role in the delivery of projects. You will work directly with Clients and Nucleo Project teams, taking ownership of project deliverables. You will be part of a diverse team who are experienced and passionate about improving our client’s business performance and solving complex problems. You will gain experience across a range of projects by providing data analysis and migration services, business intelligence reporting and insights, support expert Asset Management solutions delivery, Project Management and Change Management practices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Client
- Adopts methods, tools, best practices to improve productivity and quality
- Liaise with the client to identify business requirements and process optimisation opportunities
- Identify areas for improvement, understand business need, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current processes
- Identify and drive agreement of scope with senior stakeholders
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging timelines ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders
- Facilitating workshops, eliciting requirements and documenting requirements
- Ensuring requirements are delivered as expected in IT solution and reports
- Work effectively with stakeholders located both locally and remotely
- Communicate clearly with IT and business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of resistance to change.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-6 years relevant BA experience
- Experience in management consulting or technology consulting experience is highly desirable for this role
- Bachelor's degree in information systems & Technology, Business or Commerce, Engineering, Data Science, Data & Analytics or relevant domain
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, databases and reporting
- PowerBI experience highly desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with Asset Management with a good knowledge of Asset Management procedures, processes, & systems, is preferable.
Nucleo Headquarters Location
Santa Monica, CA
Nucleo Company Size
Between 5 - 10 employees
Nucleo Founded Year
Nucleo Total Amount Raised
Nucleo Funding RoundsView funding details