Senior Backend Developer - WISHIView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Backend Developer
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
What you'll do:
- Own end-to-end features design and development with DevOps state of mind.
- Take full responsibility for services development: requirements, implementation, performance, testing, monitoring, tracing, and production.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Keep evolving with new technologies and domains, do not limit yourself to service or language.
Wishi is transforming the retail experience as we know it—and we want your big ideas!We are Wishi - A B2B2C E-commerce startup that optimizes the sale of all digital inventory through proprietary software & human expertise.
Wishi provides an online guided shopping experience for the client. We collect data to inform the expert to provide personalized recommendations based on their clients’ needs and preferences. With Wishi, the right product is always pulled for the right user – who, in turn, buys smarter and with higher intent.
Who you are:
- Team player, tech-savvy with a can-do attitude.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of industry engineering experience
- At least 3 years of experience in server-side development with one or more of the following languages: JS (node), Scala, Python, Go
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Linux environment and containers (docker)
- Experience with SOA and microservices.
- Experience in Agile development, including CI/CD, and automated testing
- Experience with cloud-based server infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of NodeJS - advantage
- Deep knowledge of Typescript - advantage
- Moderne UI libraries knowledge such as React/Vue - advantage
- Browser internals - Huge advantage
WISHI Headquarters Location
View on map
New York, NY
WISHI Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
WISHI Founded Year
WISHI Total Amount Raised
WISHI Funding RoundsView funding details