Senior Azure DevOps Engineer (Remote) - LoyalView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Azure DevOps Engineer (Remote)
- Job Location
- Anywhere in the US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients -- who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
**This is a remote role**
The Senior Engineer, Infrastructure will be responsible for technical strategy, execution, and delivery of planning and deployment of our Azure infrastructure. This role will mentor and help develop a diverse team of engineers, and work cross-functionally with a variety of teams across the company to inform direction and roadmap. You will lead projects from conception to completion, as well as maintain and improve existing infrastructure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure team health, knowledge sharing, and deliverables are defined and met.
- Ensure development deliverables are documented and key decisions are recorded in accordance with the design and development process.
- Help with hiring initiatives across the engineering department.
- Assist in identifying process problems and contribute to the continual enhancement of the design, development processes, and system architecture.
- Work as part of the team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined and documented.
- Review and influence new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for operating services and systems.
- Participate in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning, and demand forecasting.
- Design systems management solutions using automation and self-repair rather than relying on alarming and human intervention.
- Reuse existing strategic technologies and prefer appropriately simple, scalable solutions over more complex and failure-prone ones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Azure.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Minimum of three years of experience with AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred.
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptable preferred.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Docker, nginx, bash scripting, Azure Active Directory, Azure DevOps
Knowledge and Skills
- Have a security-first mindset
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and best practices.
#LI-REMOTEWe know that potential candidates are often less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications. Don’t let that be why you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate many of these skills and competencies.Loyal to our employeesWe are a remote-friendly company! We encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need (including a little fun). Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com.E-VerifyThis employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loyal Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Loyal Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Loyal Founded Year
Loyal Total Amount Raised
Loyal Funding RoundsView funding details