Senior Azure Data Engineer - WelbeHealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Azure Data Engineer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At WelbeHealth, it’s our mission to serve our communities’ most vulnerable seniors through shared intention, pioneering spirit, and courage to love. These core values and our participant focus lead the way no matter what.
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- BENEFITS: Health Coverage on Day 1, Paid Parental Leave, 401K Match.
- PERKS: 17 days of paid time off in year one, 12 company holidays & 5 sick days
- GROWTH: Career path advancement and leadership opportunities
Essential Job Duties:
- Leading major strategic initiatives around information architecture and management, guiding information developers on how to best architect data acquisition, load, transformation and exchange processes to efficiently transform raw data into information.
- Lead the design of schemas, tables and views that’ll store processed information.
- Lead the end-to-end information processing architecture and operational design of a set of business-facing information repositories for the company’s clinical and operational data.
- Translate business requirements around analytics and information to logical and physical data models, with a focus on design simplicity and ease of information access
- Serve as the subject matter expert for business rules and logic (clinical and non-clinical) to convert data into information.
- Communicate effectively to business users, stakeholders and leaders on how business and clinical logic is applied to back-end data, constraints with data and solving certain data problems, and how operational activities create data.
- Resolve data quality, integrity and accuracy issues.
- Oversee the build-out and maintenance of an enterprise data catalog and dictionary.
- Oversee all aspects of data governance enablement architecture.
- Lead with influence, without ego and exhibit a collaborative spirit, with an unyielding motivation to do what’s best for the organization.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising, and mentoring.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in data and information management architecture, with a focus on converting operational data into actionable, insightful information.
- Minimum five years’ experience with business information architecture, data governance, data cataloging and dictionaries and data integrity and data cleansing architecture.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with leaders, stakeholders and users.
- Minimum five years’ experience with data modeling, information architecture, data mart/data warehouse design, logical modeling etc.
- Minimum five years’ experience with SQL, ETL tools (e.g., SSIS, Informatica etc.), data warehousing and data mart development
- Experience working with cloud-based data technologies (e.g., Azure Synapse, Data Factory etc.) and data virtualization tools (such as Denodo) is a plus.
- Experience with leading self-service analytics and reporting architecture design and development strongly preferred
- Experience guiding developers on information architecture and design problems and being acutely hands-on as and when required.
- Three years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and manage people and projects.
Salary/Wage base range for this role starts at $120,000.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to firstname.lastname@example.org
WelbeHealth Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
WelbeHealth Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
WelbeHealth Founded Year
WelbeHealth Total Amount Raised
WelbeHealth Funding RoundsView funding details