Senior Associate, Growth Marketing, Consumer - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Associate, Growth Marketing, Consumer
- Job Location
- New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Sunnyvale, CA; Portland, OR; San Francisco, CA; Tempe, AZ; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO; Washington, DC
- Job Description
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented and driven performance marketer with strong knowledge of online marketing/performance channels to join our Consumer Growth Marketing team. This role will offer you the opportunity to have an immediate impact by managing the performance of acquisition channels. You’ll be at the forefront of leading analysis, solving complex problems, and making strategic recommendations to drive the business forward and expand our presence in these new international locations. In this role you will get the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other DoorDash teams (including the Martech, Analytics, and Product teams) and as well as with our partners, like Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok, to test and implement new marketing technologies.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage multi-million dollar monthly digital budgets across digital paid marketing channels, including Paid Social (Meta, TikTok, Snapchat), Display (DSP), and Affiliates
- Work closely with agencies and in-house team to optimize media buying in an effort to hit aggressive growth targets in a cost-effective manner
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Direct and manage agencies to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including budget pacing, LTV, and CAC
- Manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance including A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and bidding algo tests
- Test new channel/product features to identify incremental audiences and inventory for accelerating growth
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders to ensure goals are met
We’re excited about you because…
You’re a results-oriented marketer with demonstrated experience managing large budgets across acquisition channels. You are highly analytical and count A/B testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance among your core competencies. You are creative and collaborative and work well with teams to tackle challenging problems. Most importantly, you are eager to roll up your sleeves to find opportunities and efficiencies in a fast-moving company at the forefront of on-demand food ordering. Also, you probably love food!
- Experience with paid social and display marketing channels
- A BA/BS degree and 2-4 years of related digital performance marketing
- Direct, hands-on experience managing media buying, optimization (Paid Search, App Search), and strategic planning either at an agency or in-house
- You have deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CVR, and LTV.
- You are highly proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, as well as a strong grasp of A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing.
- You have an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- You have attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions
- Experience with Web & App Tracking/Attribution (preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or other data processing scripts (preferred)
- Experience working on multi-sided marketplace businesses (preferred)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.California Pay Range:$98,500—$140,500 USDNew York Pay Range:$103,500—$140,500 USDWashington Pay Range:$98,500—$133,500 USD
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details