Senior Area Sales Professional - SprintRayView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Area Sales Professional
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Location: Central, U.S./Remote
As a Senior Sales Professional at SprintRay, your mission is clear: to drive revenue growth by forging strategic alliances with emerging, mid-market, and regional DSO accounts. But this isn't just any sales job. We're looking for someone with a sharp and methodical approach, who can use their consultative skills to build lasting relationships with customers at all levels of their organization.
Working alongside the VP of Sales, you'll have the freedom to identify new opportunities and implement strategies to increase sales and profitability for SprintRay. And you won't be doing it alone. As a key member of our team, you'll collaborate with other departments, including Professional Education, Enterprise Support, Product Management, Software Development, Materials, and Design, to lead the development of tailored solutions for each account.
We're not just looking for a salesperson. We're looking for a visionary who can take charge of the emerging, mid-market, and regional enterprise space, and drive our growth to new heights. So if you're ready to join a dynamic team and make your mark in the world of sales, we want to hear from you.
- Drive revenue growth by implementing a professional business approach using consultative sales methods
- Identify, manage, and develop strategies for revenue generation within the emerging, mid-market, and regional enterprise customer base. This includes managing the "CHANGE MANAGEMENT" process in the enterprise organization, explaining why a change in workflow is needed, and highlighting how additive manufacturing can benefit patients, the clinic, and the enterprise.
- Identify potential opportunities in the enterprise space to implement SprintRay digital solutions, and develop and promote sales strategies in coordination with the local DSS team.
- Foster relationships between the enterprise organization and SprintRay by clearly identifying appropriate stakeholder expectations and developing strategies to meet them.
- Work closely with the DSS team, training team, and EDM to ensure that proof of concept projects in the enterprise space are on time, within scope, on budget, and done in an accurate and efficient manner, resulting in high utilization of SprintRay technology.
- Develop and implement regular business meetings and work streams with enterprise customers, appropriate stakeholders, and key SprintRay personnel.
- Explain the project life cycle and processes, work with stakeholders to identify constraints and assumptions, and participate in procurement processes.
- Control implementation of approved changes and identify control processes that can deliver the required quality.
- Guide risk management processes with the enterprise organization and SprintRay, and use analytics to identify actual results and develop appropriate responses/changes, as needed.
- Direct selling superstar with a passion for travel and a deep understanding of dental clinical workflows.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred.
- Travel extensively to identify, manage, and develop strategies for revenue generation within the emerging, mid-market, and regional enterprise customer base.
- 7+ years of documented successful direct selling and account management experience, you will be the driving force behind meeting sales targets.
- Demonstrate your understanding of dental clinical workflows and CAD/CAM hardware and software experience to identify potential opportunities in the enterprise space to implement SprintRay digital solutions.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels in the organization to develop and promote sales strategies in coordination with the local DSS team.
- Your strong organizational skills will come in handy as you work in a team environment with effective and structured written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills to win over enterprise stakeholders.
- Showcase your business consulting experience to guide enterprise or strategic accounts and work with dental distributors and alternative sales channels.
- You have extensive experience working in or with global organizations and are comfortable with IT knowledge and experience.
- Use your consultative and relationship-oriented approach to forge strong connections with enterprise stakeholders, control implementation of approved changes, and identify control processes that can deliver the required quality.
If you're ready for a challenging and rewarding role with extensive travel and exciting opportunities to sell digital solutions to enterprise accounts, apply today and join the SprintRay team.
The salary band that this position falls into ranges from $87,500.00 to $140,400.00 with some differences for locations outside of California. SprintRay uses broad banding. Actual salary is based on position, market factors, location, experience, and qualifications.
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
Without a written agreement signed by an officer of SprintRay: a) SprintRay does not accept resumes from recruiting agencies, headhunters, or any other party expecting payment in the event SprintRay speaks with or hires a candidate from such submitted resume; b) SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or related Terms of Service, and c) Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of SprintRay and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
SprintRay Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
SprintRay Founded Year
SprintRay Total Amount Raised
SprintRay Funding RoundsView funding details