Senior Analyst, Social Media Marketing - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Analyst, Social Media Marketing
- Job Location
- Provo, Utah, United States
- Job Description
- At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.Senior Analyst, Social Media MarketingWhy We Have This RoleThis role is key to sharing our Qualtrics story, our values and our mission of ‘making business more human’ to a global audience. The focus will be on organic social engagement with a range of responsibilities aimed at building brand awareness, fostering our XM community engagement and driving organic growth through our social media channels.How You’ll Find SuccessThis role requires a truly collaborative networker who can span our global company, inspire creativity, have analytical prowess, a relationship builder and have technical knowledge to effectively manage an organic social content calendar that drives engagement on our platforms. Skills that you will utilize in the role:
How You’ll Grow
- Content Strategy:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive organic social media content strategy and calendar aligned with Qualtrics goals and values.
- Create engaging and shareable content that highlights the features and benefits of Qualtrics and the XM community.
- Foster and engage with the online community around Qualtrics and XM.
- Respond to comments, messages, and mentions on social media platforms to build relationships.
- Platform Management:
- Manage and optimize social media profiles on platforms such as LinkedIn, X, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Stay informed about platform updates and trends to adapt the strategy accordingly.
- Audience Research:
- Conduct audience research to understand the target demographic and tailor content to their preferences.
- Monitor and report on industry trends and competitor activities to stay ahead in the social media landscape.
- Analytics and Reporting:
- Use analytics tools to measure the performance of organic social media efforts.
- Provide regular reports on key metrics, insights, and recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with the wider communications and marketing team, content creators, events teams, localisation and other relevant departments to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach.
- Collaborate with influencers, if applicable, to extend reach and credibility.
- Campaign Execution:
- Plan and execute organic social media campaigns to promote events such as X4, key product launches and other key initiatives.
- Leverage user-generated content to enhance the authenticity of the brand.
- Brand Advocacy:
- Identify and nurture brand advocates within the XM community.
- Encourage user-generated content and testimonials to build credibility.
- Stay Updated on Industry Trends:
- Stay informed about the latest trends and changes in social media algorithms and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Testing and Optimization:
- Conduct A/B testing of different content types and posting schedules to optimize organic reach and engagement.
Things You’ll Do
- Mastery of Skill Set: We aim to develop the best talent in tech and drive to continuously learn new skills and platforms, such as mastering emerging ad technologies or getting certified in advanced features of existing platforms.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Enhancing your ability to make data-driven decisions by deepening your understanding of analytics, learning to interpret complex data sets, and staying up to date of the latest tools for data interpretation.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Seeking opportunities to collaborate globally with other departments, like sales development, content, field marketing, localization and product teams, to gain a more holistic view of the business strategy and understand how paid media fits into the larger picture.
- Industry Engagement: Attending webinars, workshops, and conferences to stay current with industry trends and network with peers. Test new ideas and strategies in your campaigns.
- Leadership Skills: We encourage leadership and taking the lead irrespective of your level at Qualtrics. You will have the opportunity to lead a cross functional pod, mentoring other team members, leading campaign strategies, or in the future managing a team.
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
- Develop and implement a global content and publishing strategy and calendar
- Work with communications team to align on publishing schedule and key communications messaging across a shared calendar.
- Prepare a plan for maximising coverage at X4 and recruit staff members to gather and curate content on your behalf.
- Approach organic social from a growth mindset, holding the strategy with a growth view in mind globally.
- Partnering with regional translators and reviewers to publish content that is contextually relevant to our regions.
What You Should Know About This TeamOur team is truly global and made up of a hugely talented, fun and collaborative group. We are based across the global spanning locations such as Dublin, Tokyo, Sydney, Utah and Buenos Aires. In this role you will be supported and coached to make an impact!Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- 2-3 years hands on Social Media management experience at agency or client side brand.
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media accounts for businesses, preferably in the SAAS or tech industry.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools for scheduling, analytics, and reporting.
- A strategic mindset with the ability to align social media efforts with overall business goals.
- Experience developing and executing social media campaigns that contribute to business objectives.
- A relevant degree in marketing, communications, digital media, or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to address challenges and solve problems related to social media engagement and community management.
- Ability to manage multiple social media accounts and campaigns simultaneously, demonstrating strong organizational skills.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
- Focus Fridays - no meetings!
- Regular team bonding, including monthly happy hours
- Skip level and peer coaching
- Personalized training and development plans
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.The Qualtrics Hybrid Work Model: Our hybrid work model is elegantly simple: we all gather in the office three days a week; Mondays and Thursdays, plus one day selected by your organizational leader. These purposeful in-person days in thoughtfully designed offices help us do our best work and harness the power of collaboration and innovation. For the rest of the week, work where you want, owning the integration of work and life.Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
- Content Strategy:
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
View on map
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details