Senior Accounting Manager - MuralView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Job Location
- Argentina (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
Mural is looking for a Senior Accounting Manager to join the Accounting team. As a Senior Accounting Manager; you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate month-end close financials (that are US GAAP compliant) and identifying and implementing process improvements while working closely with our FP&A team and external advisors. This role will be a critical member of the accounting team and will report directly to the VP, Corporate Controller.
As part of this role, you will be directly responsible for:
- Driving a timely and accurate month-end close and signing off on the Statement of Income, Statement of Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Approving journal entries and account reconciliations for the financial statements
- Reviewing and approving month-end flux analysis that summarizes and tells the "story" of the company activities
- Playing a vital part in the company's financial management which includes account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Driving error-free monthly/quarterly close reports and presenting results to the leadership team
- Prepares and/or reviews reports supporting internal and external audits
- Improving financial and operational processes, and internal controls through process redesign, procedures development, and reporting enhancements
- Playing a key role in driving the development and implementation of systems related to the accounting function
- 10+ years experience with at least 2 years in public accounting experience (US GAAP and Argentinian GAAP experience). Accounting experience with US multinationals is a prerequisite. Professional accounting qualification is a plus (CPA equivalent).
- Proficient with equity accounting and experience managing a stock administration tool is a plus.
- Subject matter expert on all phases of the close process (including accruals, prepaids, close and reconciliation process) for general ledger, subledgers (like accounts payable).
- Significant technical accounting background in:
- Intercompany accounting
- FX and consolidations with experience managing US and foreign entities
- Preparing equity rollforward
- Software capitalization
- US GAAP financial reporting to investors
- Leadership experience in a software or global technology company is preferred
- Proficient with Excel and Google sheets
- Must have experience with a large ERP system, Netsuite is a plus
- Experience working with international subsidiaries, including statutory reporting requirements
- Flexible to meet changing priorities and the ability to prioritize workload to achieve on-time accurate results
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to effectively complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Track record of leading and coaching teams in fast paced environments
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Nice to Have:
- Experience in SaaS, high growth organization
- You are used to working with globally distributed teams
Please submit your resume in English. #LI-Remote #LI-MM1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Mural Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Mural Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Mural Founded Year
Mural Total Amount Raised
Mural Funding RoundsView funding details