Senior Accountant - SprintRayView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Accountant
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Are you a highly skilled accountant looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your skills and expertise are highly valued? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our high tech manufacturing company is expanding our team and we're looking for a Senior Accountant to join us. In this critical role, you'll work closely with the Finance Controller to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with US GAAP. You'll be responsible for a variety of corporate accounting functions, including monthly and quarterly close, general ledger account analysis, preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations, balance sheet and income statement analysis, and more.
- Perform general accounting tasks, including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, payroll entries, bank reconciliations, and month-end close, fixed assets, pre-paids, deferred income
- Partner with business operations to improve the internal control related process and provide opinions from financial perspective in terms of daily operations; Cost accounting experience and inventory control will be a big plus;
- Preparing periodic analysis of income statement, data analysis of budget monitoring and rolling forecast, Preparation of the entities cash forecasts;
- Provide outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary information and documents to communicate with external counterparties and facilitate audit/due diligence requests.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP principles and research accounting principles, when applicable, to improve the accounting quality of the entity;
- Perform other related duties as assigned, implement automated processes
Target Salary Range: $65,000 - $118,800Actual compensation packages consider a wide range of factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to geographic location; skill sets; relevant education and certifications; depth of experience; performance; and other business and organizational needs. The estimate provided has not been adjusted for all of these factors. At SprintRay, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. The total compensation package for a position may also include an annual performance bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, and/or other applicable compensation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Required
- 5 years experience in an Accounting role
- US GAAP knowledge required
- At least three years of Big Four experience is a plus
- Intermediate Excel; proficiency with: V Lookups, Sumif, Pivot Tables, and formulas
- Must possess the ability to work independently as well as within a team and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Detail oriented and able to work under pressure
- CPA a plus
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
Without a written agreement signed by an officer of SprintRay: a) SprintRay does not accept resumes from recruiting agencies, headhunters, or any other party expecting payment in the event SprintRay speaks with or hires a candidate from such submitted resume; b) SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or related Terms of Service, and c) Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of SprintRay and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
SprintRay Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
SprintRay Founded Year
SprintRay Total Amount Raised
SprintRay Funding RoundsView funding details