Senior Account Executive-SLED-SoCAL - AvePointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Account Executive-SLED-SoCAL
- Job Location
- Sacramento, CA
- Job Description
At AvePoint, we are committed to providing our colleagues the opportunity to further craft their careers and continue to make an impact within our organization. Internal mobility offers the opportunity to be considered for open positions across the organization; whether in a step-up opportunity within their department, or an opportunity in a different department. Internal applications will be prioritized, and qualified colleagues will be considered and provided a positive, inclusive, and equitable experience that ensures everyone feels secure in exploring
opportunities outside of their current role.
Agility, Passion, and Teamwork set us up to do our best work and foster a culture where you are empowered to make an impact, own (y)our future, and unleash the power of YOU! We are so excited that you are looking to further craft your career here at AvePoint and are interested in applying to our opening for the Account Executive! Once you have submitted your application, your local People Partner will be notified and will reach out to you with next steps. Please take time to review our internal mobility process outline ahead of this conversation.
What will you be doing?
You should apply for this role if you are looking for a B2B enterprise sales role that has high return on strategic prospecting efforts, are interested in selling industry recognized products, and thrive in a sales environment that has positive competition, limited “red tape” and ample resources to enable you to be the best business development professional you can be and
maximize your earning potential.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will work together with a virtual account team to manage the full sales life cycle for a named account list. In this capacity, you will identify and qualify new accounts, use your consultative approach to help solve your customers' data management problems, and maintain successful relationships that lead to additional sales opportunities with
What your day to day will look like:
The Senior Account Executive, Southwest (focus on CA and NV) role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
• Prospect and identify key decision makers within your named account list
• Follow up on leads and referrals
• Generate a sales pipeline through proactive outreach to find, develop and convert sales conversations to identified prospects/opportunities
• Qualify and close a sales pipeline (100% net-new logos)
• Strategically prospect CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
• Work together with pre-sales engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
• Partner with Marketing to create go-to-market campaigns to expand your reach to your account base
• Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
• Partner with our Customer Success and Client Services teams to achieve customer satisfaction
• Work closely with the enterprise ecosystem partner sales and channel partners to maximize sales opportunities
• Participate in our sales enablement trainings to develop your sales acumen
A successful candidate should possess experience relevant to the following:
• 5+ years of sales experience in the B2B space, experience in technology/SaaS is a plus
• Consistent quota attainment and proven success landing net-new logos
• Proven track record of pipeline generation including prospecting and qualifying accounts
• Previous experience in enterprise sales or working with a virtual account team is a plus
• Demonstrated skills in both oral and written communication abilities
AvePoint Headquarters Location
Jersey City, NJ
AvePoint Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
AvePoint Founded Year
AvePoint Total Amount Raised
AvePoint Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity