Senior Account Executive, Quantum Security Group - Europe Based [Remote] - SandboxAQView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Account Executive, Quantum Security Group - Europe Based [Remote]
- Job Location
- Remote, Europe
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Ready to join the AQ era?
SandboxAQ is solving challenging problems with AI + Quantum for positive impact. We partner with global leaders in government, academia, and the private sector to identify applications that would benefit from quantum-based applications to current and future commercial challenges. We engage with customers early and throughout the development process to improve market fit.
Our team’s unique approach enables cross-pollination across a diverse range of fields, from physics, computer science, neuroscience, mathematics, cryptography, natural sciences and more! Our success comes from coalescing diverse talent to create an environment where experimental thinking and collaboration yield breakthrough AI + Quantum solutions. Join a culture where thought leadership, diverse talent, employee engagement, and technological impact will create the next tech uproar.
We are deeply committed to education as a means to advance quantum solutions and computing initiatives. We invest in future talent through internship programs, research papers, developer tools, textbooks, educational talks/events and partnerships with universities/talent hubs to attract multi-disciplinary talent. Our hope is to inspire people from all walks of life to be prepared for the quantum era and encourage a path in STEM.
About the Role:
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive in the commercial team of the Quantum Security Group (cybersecurity), you will be a key contributor in helping the company grow as an organization and achieve its Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets, through driving the adoption of our security suite by leading global organizations.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline, including expansion within existing customers and first adoption with new prospects
- Connect with decision-makers at C-level and functional levels, develop and maintain positive relationships built on trust
- Analyze the customer's context, IT environment, business goals and challenges, and help them identify where automated and integrated cryptography management can help them achieve these business goals and address challenges
- Connect with, enable and support our channel partners to generate de-multiplied sales opportunities
- Update our CRM with relevant customer and deal information every week
- Close business to meet and exceed booking objectives, engage customers on multi-year contracts
We will expect you to:
- Understand the enterprise sales process for our specific cybersecurity solutions and continuously suggest improvements based on your past experience and best practices learnt;
- Interact frequently and positively with the other teams of the organization involved in business development and delivery (marketing, product, engineering, solutions) in order to streamline and improve processes at the benefit of the company and its customers;
- Commit with our Sales Engineering and Delivery teams to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Provide frequent feedback to the Product and Marketing team about customer expectations;
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- 12 years of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced, enterprise software market, with a focus on new business in the cybersecurity domain
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the value of deep enterprise technology, build business champions and run a complex sales process
- You regularly exceed your sales targets
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding verbal and written communication
- Experience with consultative sales motions and Financial Services customers
- Deep bench of relationships with senior infosec leaders at Fortune 500 companies
Nice to have:
- Curiosity about the technology of cryptography lifecycle management, and how it creates business value
- Experience with a startup in a scaling up stage
SandboxAQ welcomes all.We are committed to creating an inclusive culture where we have zero tolerance for discrimination. We invest in our employees' personal and professional growth. Once you work with us, you can’t go back to normalcy because great breakthroughs come from great teams and we are the best in quantum technology.We offer competitive salaries, stock options depending on employment type, generous learning opportunities, medical/dental/vision, family planning/fertility, PTO (summer and winter breaks), financial wellness resources, 401(k) plans, and more.Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Accommodations: we provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in job application procedures for open roles. If you need such an accommodation, please let a member of our Recruiting team know.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
SandboxAQ Headquarters Location
SandboxAQ Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
SandboxAQ Founded Year
SandboxAQ Total Amount Raised
SandboxAQ Funding RoundsView funding details