Senior Account Executive - CommerceIQView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Account Executive
- Job Location
- United Kingdom
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This position can be based anywhere in the U.K.
We are currently seeking a strong Senior Account Executive to join our growing sales team. We have opportunities across Europe on the New Business sales team, which is responsible for driving net new revenue, establishing and maintaining client relationships, and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
You’ll gain a deep understanding of CommerceIQs product solutions and how our ecommerce optimization platform and digital shelf analytics platform supports industry leaders to grow online sales by leveraging the power of insights and automation. In this position you will be joining a team that is achieving 100%+ yr/yr growth while solidifying the preeminent position in the retail ecommerce management category that we are creating!
A background in enterprise B2B SaaS and expertise with value-based selling techniques and methodologies is required.
What You'll Do:
- Develop relationships and land new sales with Enterprise Accounts
- Hunt for new opportunities within our target market and employ a proven sales process that build business value, evangelizes our platform, and drives up-sell and cross-sell
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Sell on value and return on investment verse technical functionality
- Own the client relationship throughout the sales process and lifecycle of the customer
- Be able to successfully connect with, and sell to, multiple levels within an organization
- Create demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our platform solution
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to understand the selling-points of new products and provide feedback to the product team on the market response to them
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and showcase the value of the CommerceIQ platform through personalized presentations, demonstrations, and business case development
What You'll Bring:
- Deep understanding of the way ecommerce businesses operates, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level in Enterprise Accounts
- Record of selling 100K+ deals through strong Business Case and/or Challenger Selling methods
- Proven success in managing relationships, from Power User up to C-level, within large enterprise organizations with many stakeholders
- Track record and expertise in selling in the ecommerce ecosystem across European markets
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up sales environment with a consistent record of beating quota
- Experience developing proposals, business cases, and other content
- Ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Self-driven, motivated and result-oriented
- Experience selling into the heads of ecommerce or marketing leaders - at consumer product manufacturers is highly desirable, but not a requirement
- Exhibit and value all of our leadership principles, such as being Customer Obsessed, Taking Ownership and Driving Results, and Thinking Big
- Bonus points: Experience working with a SaaS provider in the ecommerce ecosystem or selling
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension with generous employer contribution
- 25 holidays plus your birthday off
- Life and family friendly working arrangements
- Medical, critical illness and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
CommerceIQ Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
CommerceIQ Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
CommerceIQ Founded Year
CommerceIQ Total Amount Raised
CommerceIQ Funding RoundsView funding details