Senior Account Executive - ChartHopView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Account Executive
- Job Location
- Remote US
- Job Description
Who we are:
ChartHop is transforming the way companies manage and support their people. By consolidating people data into one employee-centric platform to visualize, discover, and act on insights, ChartHop creates more informed, empowered, and connected organizations. From executives to individual contributors to every employee in between, ChartHop is designed for everyone in the organization.
ChartHop plays well with dozens of platforms through robust integrations across the HR tech stack, and serves companies like 1Password, BetterCloud, Starburst, and InVision. Founded in 2019 by Ian White, ChartHop is backed by Andreessen Horowitz. Visit ChartHop.com to learn more and follow ChartHop on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We’re looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team! Do you want to help companies unleash the power of their people's data to plan effectively and with intention? Do you have what it takes to envision the future of work, and then to take us there? Join us!
Senior Account Executive
We’re looking for an Account Executive that is excited to collaborate with our Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams to drive sales for ChartHop. You’ll lead a full, complex sales cycle alongside an experienced inclusive sales team to understand prospects’ current challenges and articulate the strategic impact ChartHop will have on their business.
We will measure your success through:
The goal is to convert bookings to deals closed and drive revenue for ChartHop!
As a Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Drive revenue growth to ensure quarterly and annual targets are met
- Manage a full end to end sales cycle while working closely with a BDR team
- Manage a sales territory and partner with Marketing on lead generation
- Evangelize ChartHop as a trust resource while developing relationships with prospective customers
- Work with Product teams to communicate market feedback and shape the roadmap
- Attend conferences and networking events as a ChartHop champion (optional)
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Contribute directly to the success and growth of the company
- Extensive experience in consultative complex sales experience in the SaaS space
- Consistent track record of meeting & exceeding sales targets
- Desire to work at a high growth startup
- Prior experience closing enterprise deals
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- HR SaaS experience a plus
- Experience managing a sales territory
- Experience exceeding a million dollar quota
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We seek to continue to grow an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background and behaviors.
We encourage Sales professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We're building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusive Benefits and Perks for all humans(Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD
- Mental Health Benefits
- Fertility Benefits
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- 20 Vacation days
- Flex Fridays
- 401K Match for US Employees
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Mental Health benefits
- Many more
Salary range - $100K- $125K base plus commission, bonus and equity
Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees!
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
ChartHop Headquarters Location
New York, NY
ChartHop Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
ChartHop Founded Year
ChartHop Total Amount Raised
ChartHop Funding RoundsView funding details