Semi Senior Content Creator - MediaMonksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Semi Senior Content Creator
- Job Location
- Buenos Aires
- Job Description
At Media.Monks we are looking for a Content Manager for the creation of social content for a multi brand work structure. It sets the creative tone and proposes the best solutions and actions to carry out on different social platforms.
As a social-first profile you’ll need to craft ideas that demonstrate relevance and resonance, that stretch across social platforms. You will be in charge of creating communication solutions and understanding the consumer to develop monthly editorial content calendars (writing, planning and structural design of it).
- Build expertise of client products and target audiences.
- Develop and execute creative engaging social media proposals, strategies, productions or campaign development in collaboration with Strategy and Design Teams.
- Collaborative work with the planning area to structure creative proposals and with the data team to build proposals based on insights and learning.
- Work alongside and support the Community Manager to react and respond to social conversations appropriately.
- Development and organization of content plans, document structuring and administration of the same for customer review.
- Presentation of content calendars with clients.
- Editorial writing for social media posts, digital video scripts and brand presentations.
- Follow-up of comments and adjustments by the client.
- Understanding social platforms and trends in real time for the correct detonation of new ideas.
- Correctly adapt texts in different lengths depending on the need of the project by creating tone, voice and written identity of the brand.
- Daily conversation analysis around the brand to trigger responses and campaigns that can add to the brand.
- Post performance analysis with the aim of finding valuable insights to improve future deliverables.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a social-first creative for an agency / brand.
- Experience in developing or implementing social strategies.
- Experience of developing exciting social executions for brands.
- A keen eye on emerging social trends across platforms.
- Experience of crafting reactive content in response to social trends
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- A great team player.
- Experience of basic camera work, editing and design is a plus.
- Intermediate English communications skills (written and spoken).
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
MediaMonks Headquarters Location
MediaMonks Company Size
Between 750 - 5,000 employees
MediaMonks Founded Year