SEM / PPC Specialist - CuyanaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- SEM / PPC Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Cuyana is looking for a PPC Specialist to drive, execute, and optimize our paid search advertising channels, focused on driving new customer acquisition. You will report into our Performance Marketing Manager and will work cross functionally with several teams to ensure that our search channels deliver consistent growth while adhering to brand standards. The ideal candidate possesses strong level knowledge of SEM and the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, data-driven company.
We will consider remote locations in the US - although must be able to work Pacific Time hours.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability; sick, vacation, and holiday pay; commuter benefit, 401k, Bonus and generous employee discount.
- Drive new customer acquisition and engagement via paid search marketing, including Google, Microsoft, and others
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns and tests, from implementation through to analysis and optimization - this includes being in the ad platforms daily to monitor bids, budget pacing, etc.
- Create, launch, and track tests for creative, ad copy, landing page, bid strategies, audiences, keywords, etc.
- Create reports to measure campaign performance and show ROI of efforts
- Partner with our CMO and Performance Marketing Manager to develop holistic strategies to best execute and measure multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across search, social media, video, and other channels
- 2-3 years of SEM experience
- Experience at an agency or managing multiple Paid Search Accounts.
- Passion for digital marketing and complete understanding of online marketing metrics like ROI, CTR, CPC, CPA, CVR, etc.
- Google Ads expert with a good understanding of Google Display Network, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics
- Google Ads certified
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Forensic attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Experience with product feed management tool (e.g., Feedonomics)
- A team player who thrives in small, start-up and fast paced environments
- Connection to Cuyana's philosophy of fewer, better
- BA / BS required, or equivalent work experience
At Cuyana, we embrace our fewer, better mindset. Focusing on things that make a meaningful difference in our work: creating opportunities for our people, for our business and for women's lives - through our Core Values.
- Cultivate Community – Lead with vulnerability & integrity, be inclusive, reach out, pitch in
- Create Excellence – Prioritize for impact, be accountable & decisive, deliver results
- Build & Evolve – Push the status quo, bring solutions & find path forward, foster feedback, learn & evolve
Compensation range for this role is $70,000 to $75,000, commensurate with experience.
Cuyana Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Cuyana Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Cuyana Founded Year
Cuyana Total Amount Raised
Cuyana Funding RoundsView funding details