Security Remediation Expert - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Security Remediation Expert
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Security remediation expert
We are looking for a Remediation Expert that will drive security resilience of our application and systems. By working closely together with the developers and engineers in the first line, you will push for a risk response of the findings from our threat modeling activities, vulnerability scans, penetration tests and code review. You will help them in drafting the plans and validating the risks are addressed.
Additionally, you will assess the security implementations and architectural design choices of Adyen and will identify areas of improvement to further strengthen our resilience. This can either be done by implementing new solutions or redesigning processes and used frameworks.
At Adyen, we have many multi-disciplinary teams each focusing on different aspects of our products and business. This comes with many benefits, such as speed of development, but also some challenges;
- How do we make sure that all of our developers and product teams make the right choices resulting in the desired security outcomes?
- How can Security support these teams without slowing them down?
- How do we ensure an efficient communication path with room for constructive questions and feedback?
- How do we make sure security is (automatically) embedded throughout our design, build and deploy process?
What you’ll do
- Work together with the first line team to implement security improvements within our complete technology stack;
- Plan and prioritize action plans to further strengthen the overall security posture of Adyen;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to implement structural changes to mitigate weakness and improve our controls;
- Stay abreast of changing technologies, emerging cyber threats and attack methodologies;
- Identify trends in security findings to train developers on recurring issues;
- Hunt for structural improvement opportunities in our technology stack.
Who you are
- Extensive experience in performing security assessments and guiding the overall process of planning, executing, reporting and remediation.
- Good understanding of the basics of threat modeling;
- You have good knowledge of (web) technologies, networks and security controls;
- Strong communication and networking skills to stay close to the product and development teams;
- Ability to translate security vulnerabilities into security controls and mitigating measures;
- A team player that wants to maintain Adyen's security posture;
- Able to facilitate workshops and discussions with a wide variety of people;
- You have a passion for new payment services.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!\
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details