Salesforce Project Manager - TaboolaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Salesforce Project Manager
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Salesforce Project Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an experienced Salesforce Project Manager to join the Information systems team at Taboola.
At Taboola we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
For this job, you must be an enthusiastic individual to join a team of professionals.
So, if you are eager to learn, have a great understanding of business processes and Salesforce infrastructure, and a former experience as a project manager, join our growing Information Systems team.
The Salesforce Project Manager is a Salesforce expert with very strong hands on capabilities. Experienced in leading discovery and requirements gathering meetings, documenting technical and functional requirements. Has the ability to guide business stakeholders to scalable solutions that meet their KPIs and challenges.
In this job you will:
- Lead the end-to-end project lifecycle for Salesforce implementations, including planning, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Coordinate and communicate project activities and timelines to stakeholders
- Lead requirements gathering sessions and interpret requirements into technical solution designs and actionable tasks
- Perform hands-on configuration of declarative Salesforce solutions, managed packages and external tools
- Proactively search for ways to positively impact your business units’ success, such as new Salesforce features released, system and process improvements
- Provide support for internal customers at all Taboola’s sites around the world
- Establish working processes to ensure timely and high quality delivery
- Have the ability to learn and develop, we encourage to invest in learning and to earn certifications
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce feature releases
You will work with:
- You will be part and collaborate with highly professional team members within the SF team and other IS teams on solutions, best practices for development and integration and project management skills.
- You will work with people from all over the world and affect the daily work of hundreds of users.
- 1+ years experience in managing projects of Information Systems.
- 1+ years hands-on experience as a Salesforce administrator and implementer.
- Expert ability to translate business requirements to technical design.
- Star communicator with IT professionals and end-users across different cultures.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team and be accountable for prioritizing your workload.
- Excellent task management, organization and attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills, problem-solving, available and responsive to questions.
- Strong self-learning abilities.
- Good analytical skills, data querying knowledge.
- Creative thinking and cognitive flexibility.
It'll be great if you also have
- Experience in Salesforce API integrations
- SQL and SOQL knowledge
- Salesforce certifications
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Taboola Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Taboola Company Size
Between 1,815 - 5,000 employees
Taboola Founded Year
Taboola Total Amount Raised
Taboola Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity