Salesforce Analyst - Spaulding RidgeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Salesforce Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Spaulding Ridge is an advisory and IT implementation firm. We help global organizations get financial clarity into the complex, daily sales, and operational decisions that impact profitable revenue generations, efficient operational performance, and reliable financial management.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe all business is personal. Core to our values is our relationships with our clients, our business partners, our team, and the global community. Our employees dedicate their time to helping our clients transform their business, from strategy through implementation and business transformation.
What You Will Do and Learn
We are looking for a Junior Salesforce Technology Consultant to join our Revenue Excellence team in Manila.
We are looking for rock star graduates and junior professionals to join our band. As an Analyst in Revenue Excellence team, you can expect to gain hands on experience supporting our clients within our different practice groups.
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement technology that aligns with client business objectives.
- Build mock Proof of Concepts within cloud technologies for potential clients.
- Identify issues and structural problems and generate actionable recommendations using cloud technology implementation methodologies.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of client business needs, goals and objectives.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Sciences/Management Information Systems, Accounting, Logistics, or similar is strongly preferred
- Desire to learn modern cloud technology platforms that are being adopted by global organisations
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Strong progress in Salesforce Trailhead training (administrator track) or have completed a Salesforce Bootcamp
- Strong understanding of multi-dimensional data architecture is a plus
- Previous knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem, APEX programming is a plus
- Willingness to work in our regional office in Manila
- Fluency in English is a must, any other spoken language is a plus
We take care of you!
As an employee of Spaulding Ridge, you will part of a company that is providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back to the global community is core to our values and as part of this effort, you will be given the opportunity to participate in different opportunities throughout the year including SR’s day of service. Below are some great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Competitive benefits and flexible remuneration package
- Monthly technology and wellness allowance
- Annual training allowance program
Spaulding Ridge’s Diversity Commitment
When we engage the expertise, insights and creativity of people from all walks of life, we become a better organization, we deliver superior services to clients, and we transform our communities and world for the better.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe our team should reflect the rich diversity of society and we take seriously the responsibility to cultivate a workplace where every bandmate feels accepted, respected and valued for who they are. We do this by creating a culture of trust and belonging, through practices and policies that support DEI, and through our employee-led committees: CRE (Cultural Race and Ethnicity), Women Elevate, Women Ambassadors, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity(SOGI) Alliance, and Community Outreach.
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our VP of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (firstname.lastname@example.org) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Spaulding Ridge Headquarters Location
Spaulding Ridge Company Size
Between 200 - 1,000 employees
Spaulding Ridge Founded Year