Salesforce Administrator/Developer - DiscoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Job Location
- Gurugram, HR, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As a Salesforce Administrator/Developer on the Business Applications team, you will play a vital role at DISCO. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce expert who can not only maintain our systems but help us build the next generation of Salesforce solutions for our end users. You will be tasked with creating magical experiences for our Go-To-Market teams. Success in this role will enable DISCO to scale by an order of magnitude.
We are looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ and PRM. Extensive experience in declarative (non-code/low-code) Salesforce solution-building is a must, with some Salesforce Apex development background also desired. You should be comfortable with working on an agile team and have an understanding of change management processes. The ideal candidate also has strong communication skills and the ability to translate technical concepts to layman's terms.
What You'll Do
- Configure, manage and maintain DISCOs Salesforce environment including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration and automation changes, including (but not limited to): Apex Code, Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translate into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end-users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Provide front line technical support, troubleshooting and training for our employees
- Working with integrated applications including Docusign, Docusign CLM
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Skilled in building and troubleshooting Apex code
- Proven understanding of Salesforce automation tools, security models, system troubleshooting, and use of Salesforce data migration platforms
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends when business needs require.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Even Better If You Have…
- Have one or more Salesforce Developer Certifications
- Have experience with Communities, Partner Relationship Management.
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as Gearset or Copado
Perks of DISCO...
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.
Disco Headquarters Location
Disco Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Disco Founded Year