Salesforce Administrator - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Salesforce Administrator
- Job Location
- Remote - India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Department: IT, Salesforce Admin Team
Location: India (Remote)
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join the Salesforce Administration Team in the Information Technology department. We have recently re-implemented Salesforce to support our company’s growth and scalability.
As an experienced Salesforce Administrator you will:
- Join a team of current Salesforce Administrators that work independently and collaboratively to support a multi-cloud org.
- Be able to work with business partners to understand requests while simultaneously being a steward of the Salesforce org to ensure scalability and performance.
- Be responsible for anything from user setup, bulk data inserts/edits, the day-to-day maintenance, error research and resolution to building complex Flow configurations. We want a full team player that can pitch in wherever needed.
- Document requests and solutions with a focus on attention to detail.
- Log, track, prioritize, manage and document actions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and systems administrator for Salesforce.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience with using Flow for complex configurations
- Solid Experience with data and using the Salesforce Data Loader
- Experience with Service Cloud, CPQ and Digital Experience(s)
- Experience supporting and maintaining Salesforce in an enterprise environment
- Proven track record of understanding complex business requirements
- Ability to create test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as new features are deployed
- Understanding of deployment best practices, including documenting user acceptance tests/sign offs to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment
- Comfortable troubleshooting errors from APEX code (our goal is to have minimal APEX used)
- Ability move configurations from Sandbox to a Production org with no impact to the business
- Experience with Mulesoft Composer a plus
- Experience integrating and configuring managed packages and API integrations such as Intacct, Conga, Docusign, Mavenlink, etc. a plus
You are dependable, reliable, and able to work independently or as a member of a team. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and unpredictable work environment. You possess strong problem solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure. Your communication and interpersonal skills are exceptional. You have the ability to prioritize and make targeted timelines.
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Total Amount Raised
Acquia Funding RoundsView funding details