Salesforce Account Executive - Spaulding RidgeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Salesforce Account Executive
- Job Location
- Chicago, Denver, New York, San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Spaulding Ridge is an advisory and IT implementation firm. We help global organizations get financial clarity into the complex, daily sales, and operational decisions that impact profitable revenue generations, efficient operational performance, and reliable financial management.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe all business is personal. Core to our values is our relationships with our clients, our business partners, our team, and the global community. Our employees dedicate their time to helping our clients transform their business, from strategy through implementation and business transformation.
What You Will Do and Learn
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Salesforce Team!
The Salesforce Account Executive will be responsible for overseeing the success of key Spaulding Ridge clients and their transformational projects. This will include the day to day oversight of these engagements as well as the roadmap development within an account for continued expansion.
Ideal candidates will be able to:
Business Development and Sales (approximately 80%) :
- Drive net new business and new projects for our Salesforce team in North America
- Work with Spaulding Ridge sales organization and Salesforce Account Executives on demand generation, account planning, and related go-to market strategies
- Develop rapid pipeline in a startup environment
- Work competitive strategies with Salesforce team
- Support the sales process through building and demoing solutions that meets a potential clients’ business pain points and opportunities
- Partner with delivery team to deliver client proposals
- Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
Project Delivery and Oversight (approximately 20%)
- Manage and oversee successful delivery of projects in the role of either project manager or solution architect, being able to effectively lead a team of consultants
- Own key client relationships within an account
- Lead the end-to-end design of a Salesforce solution with the support of a broader team
- Maintain scope and timeline to ensure the project is on track and budget
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, or similar
- 5-10 years of experience in Consulting or in sales and delivery of CRM technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies
- Action-oriented individual who can handle multiple tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and willing to share best practices to enhance the practice’s ability to be successful
- Experience in marketing and data preferred
We take care of you!
Here are some our great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and Life insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid holiday time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Monthly technology and wellness allowance
- Annual training allowance program
Spaulding Ridge’s Diversity Commitment
When we engage the expertise, insights and creativity of people from all walks of life, we become a better organization, we deliver superior services to clients, and we transform our communities and world for the better.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe our team should reflect the rich diversity of society and we take seriously the responsibility to cultivate a workplace where every bandmate feels accepted, respected and valued for who they are. We do this by creating a culture of trust and belonging, through practices and policies that support DEI, and through our employee-led committees: CRE (Cultural Race and Ethnicity), Women Elevate, Women Ambassadors, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity(SOGI) Alliance, and Community Outreach.
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our VP of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (email@example.com) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Spaulding Ridge Headquarters Location
Spaulding Ridge Company Size
Between 200 - 1,000 employees
Spaulding Ridge Founded Year