Sales Manager - VerifoneView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Manager
- Job Location
- Job Description
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
We are looking for a talented Sales Manager in Bucharest, to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative, in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries. You will be responsible for selling our all-in-one solution in e-commerce and in-store business.
If you are an ambitious sales professional with strong consultative selling skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with networking - come join us!
Become the trusted advisor of some of the most innovative founders and brightest executives out there. And feel the satisfaction of having had a powerful impact on transforming their business.
What you'll do:
- Define and execute the sales strategy to increase Verifone Solutions market sharing in Romania.
- Prospect, close and manage new Software, Cloud, and Online services business
- Apply a consultative problem-solving approach to understand client requirements
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in SalesForce
- Manage internal and external project resources to ensure the right solution is defined and implemented for the ongoing success and satisfaction of the client.
Skills and Experience we desire
- Min. 3 years of B2B sales experience in a technology or product driven environment, preferably within Software and Online Services industries (Acquiring knowledge, SaaS, PaaS, etc)
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and revenue quota
- Solid experience in prospecting, opportunity qualification, meeting planning, leading the sales process, negotiation & closing, account development and time/priority management
- Strategic thinking skills to demonstrate value proposition & ROI to a variety of stakeholders in commercial, technical, finance and executive audiences
- Ability to understand complex business implications, evaluate impact and coordinate with internal experts to match the right technology solution with the customer needs
- Experience in connecting with C-suite, winning trust and developing a long lasting relationship
- Self-starter individual with a strong drive to succeed and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Resilient “can do” attitude and a growth mindset focused on long term success
- Keen to travel for business meetings and events
- Excellent oral and written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- High fluency in both written and spoken English
Great to have:
- Additional languages are a plus
- Ecommerce, subscription billing or online payments experience
- Strategic planning and analytic skills, ability to develop a business plan and execute
- Experience with long and complex sales cycles of highly technical products/services
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing or Business Administration
- Training in value-based consultative sales methodologies (Meddic, Miller-Heymann, Challenger Sale, etc)
- Interest on payment technology, trends
- Knowledge about acquiring business and related market facts
- Channel management
- Experience with selling solutions to SME segment
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Verifone Headquarters Location
San Jose, CA
Verifone Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Verifone Founded Year