Sales Manager, strategic - SimilarWebView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Manager, strategic
- Job Location
- Germany (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3,500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions powers the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
Similarweb is seeking a motivated Enterprise Sales Manager to join our GTM organization
We are looking for an Strategic Sales Manager.
What does the day to day of an Enterprise Sales Manager at Similarweb look like:
- You will be responsible for generating new revenue for Similarweb: creating, cultivating and developing enterprise accounts and increasing market share across Western Europe. Reporting to the Head of Sales DACH.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/inbound leads - strategically selling the company’s defined solutions to net new logos.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing.
- Work closely with your SDR and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/C-level engagement..
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com).
What will I bring to the team?
- High integrity, relentless execution and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Business fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead and confidently handle customer objections.
- Proven experience in online sales or digital software sales.
- Ideally, documented success in SaaS. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity, and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
SimilarWeb Headquarters Location
New York, NY
SimilarWeb Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
SimilarWeb Founded Year
SimilarWeb Total Amount Raised
SimilarWeb Funding RoundsView funding details