Sales Manager, Platforms - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Manager, Platforms
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Sales Manager, Platforms
Adyen’s value goes beyond payments with a broad offering on financial services like issuing, bank accounts and credit covering the whole value chain.
As a Platforms Sales Manager in Berlin you will showcase the value of the omnichannel solution Adyen is known for and engage with prospective platforms as a platform specialist. The focus will be on software platforms and marketplaces who are connected to multiple merchants, so you’re not only building long lasting relationships with those platforms, but also help them activate new revenue streams through Adyen’s solutions.
The Consultative selling approach of the Platform Sales team enables us to sell the Adyen value proposition. Showcase these platforms the value of integrating payments and financial services to be an advantage to their business and for their products and solutions.
What you’ll do
- Identify and engage with prospective Platforms, building long term, strategic relationships with them;
- Showcase Adyen’s value to sell payments and financial services to prospective platforms so they can offer these services to their SME customer base within their core product;
- Own the full sales cycle with a consultative approach being the platform specialist;
- Partner with different parts of the business to be and stay the platforms specialist.
Who you are
- At least 5 years in a sales role in B2B software;
- Ability to sell a vision to C-levels / decision-makers;
- You have a track record in enterprise sales cycles from lead generation to closing;
- Demonstrated a consultative approach to selling. With platforms, we have to understand the needs of the platforms’s sub merchants to be able to sell to the platform.
- Experience in channel / indirect sales is a plus;
- Experience selling POS or ERP software to SMEs is a plus;
- Fluent in German and English on a professional level;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Germany. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds