Sales Manager, Card Issuing - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Manager, Card Issuing
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the full sales cycle: identify and approach prospective clients, build relationships and close deals;
- Sell Adyen Card Issuing Solutions to large, domestically and internationally operating businesses;
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution and execution of Adyen’s new card issuing and processing strategy, with a focus on the available product and services;
- Act as an industry expert, develop and maintain a broad understanding of the card issuing industry, the competitive landscape and the associated compliance and regulatory issues to make effective recommendations to clients. Identify new card issuing opportunities within the new and existing client base and additionally based on research and industry trends;
- Prioritize clients requirements so you can effectively position Adyen’s issuing and processing capabilities;
- Build a long-term trustful relation with your clients;
- Define the commercial structure of the identified card programs and then coordinate a successful launch with the client;
- Collaborate with underwriting / compliance, implementation, and account management teams to seal the deal.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience - including at least 3 years within the Card Issuing space is a must have;
- A solid track record of delivering successful card programs;
- A proven strong and creative deal closer that is result oriented;
- You have to ability to build a healthy pipeline, working on the right accounts to board on the platform;
- Strong working knowledge of the card / payments industry, products, and associated regulations;
- Ability to communicate effectively about the company’s technology and services to assist the merchant partners in developing the right program;
- Flexible, informal yet professional. Excellent and direct communicator;
- Team player;
- Willingness to travel.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds