Sales Manager - Beyond LimitsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Manager
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for identifying companies (at both the enterprise & mid-market level), teams, and individuals that could be interested in our software/services – with the primary goal of initiating the active sales cycle though a combination of targeted outreach and inbound lead management.
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- Follow up on inbound leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Attain or exceed all defined metric driven quotas
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date with Beyond Limits’ products and intellectual property
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in field of Business or similar area
- Experience selling technology or SaaS products preferred
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Track record of achieving or exceeding personal and team goals
- Proficiency in using CRM
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up-to and including discharge.
Beyond Limits Headquarters Location
Beyond Limits Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Beyond Limits Founded Year
Beyond Limits Total Amount Raised
Beyond Limits Funding RoundsView funding details