Sales Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, Spotify, but also local players like Booksy, GOG, Zabka, Bolt, Pyszne.pl and Esky.
We’re searching for a Sales Manager to join our team in Warsaw who will sell Adyen’s payment solutions to large companies both in Poland and abroad. Focus of this role will be to drive our Enterprise expansion in the Central Eastern Europe. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Identify and approach prospective customers, then negotiate and close deals;
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas like retail, digital, travel, gaming and financial services.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Marketing-, Partnership-, Implementation- and Account Management teams.
- Become an expert and speak fluently about the dynamic space that is Payments and Financial services.
Who you are
- sensitive projects with little supervision;
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge;
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments;
- You have 6 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service. Preferable in the payments industry;
- You are fluent in both Polish and English.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds